Dortmond 1-1 Liverpool

MotM- Mamadou Sakho and Dejan Lovren

(THAT was a defense of all defenses)

I am so, SO proud of our Red men tonight. I don't even know what to say, we all knew this was going to be very tough, huge step up or go home with our tails between our legs and we just about broke down our opposition. Hurray for our consistent inconsistency!

Seriously Dortmond couldn't find their net so many times cos we forced them not to. They were still tough obviously but it wasn't quite the team I expected when everyone was saying we'd be thrashed.

Also we conceded and then made the keeper save like 5 in 2 minutes, we weren't backing down and letting anyone tell us how the match would go today.

Mignolet was an absolutely cocky little shit! Sorry but with the you I know I'd rather you kick the ball the fuck up the field, no messing but you had a great game so what do I know?

Um Moreno, was you tired of being on pitch with your biggest karate tackle to date, 2 feet in the air and the lot WHY?! The Gods of football were shining down so much tonight, they have to be cos how else didn't he get in trouble for that? We seem to love picking up cards a bit too much Dortmond had 1 player starting with a card we had about 4 but only got 2 in the match and Can's was harsh, especially that early.

But Hendo's hurt his knee, which before England's matches and Spurs I wouldn't have been too bothered but he was just coming around to playing well again.

Bit annoyed that we came back from half time kind of unfocused and lost the lead but it kicked us right back in action and it's only ONE when lets face it we were expecting three.

Think that sums it up pretty well, "a bit annoyed" cos we definitely could've left with 0-2 but that feels like I'm taking what we did for granted. At times it felt like things weren't going right because it was two Klopp teams clashing, butting heads - Literally with Lovren and the keeper.

Plus of course we parked the bus maybe a little bit too much, knew we weren't getting another goal even after Studge came on - not that I wasn't believing we could.

Got a Micheal Owen-ism for you- Get to half time at 0-0 and that's the first half done. lol

Very good match, magnificent crowd a whole stadium singing YNWA loved that, seriously got me from nervous, not really wanting to watch to SO buzzing for it.

CAN'T wait to do it again at Anfield... but better!

Here we go, Klopp's homecoming.

It's strictly business, we're here to win.

Klopp holds all our hearts, the stadium sings.

Watch out! The storm is oncoming...

Step up or go home, our competition,

our game, for cup glory and gain.

Origi, strikes, could watch it all night.

He's made winning our sole mission.

We've got a bus and it's parked.

Sakho & Lovren, they play posts,

anything to keep BVB defused,

to prevent anything they've sparked.

We come back from our power nap,

not quite awake, focus lost.

We concede a corner and

Dortmond set their trap.

Drawn level, no more playing,

Attack, the best form of defense.

Not today, keep it and stay safe.

Take them to Anfield for a slaying.