Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

MotM- New Balance, Simon Mignolet and Christian Benteke

(Think they've done a good job on the kit, he had the best game out of everyone and he's made a draw feel like a win)

As I say I think New Balance has done a pretty good job with the home kit, this one is pretty plain from afar but it's nice, really nice fit, not sure about the keeper one, it's nice but I don't like green.

What do you lot think?

I watched from the Kop Settee with my Dad and I've realised watching a match with him is like having the most cynical, snidest commentator in your ear the whole time and I can't say STFU like I would at the commentators. He complained about just about EVERYTHING that didn't go right.

I'm very much sticking to my word, I didn't mind at all that we were losing for 60 minutes and didn't really show any sign of changing that. Mignolet and good defending obviously did a good job at keeping it to 1 but up the other end Chelsea Bus Company had parked their Bus and nobody was willing to do anything about it cos they can't risk their place for the final.

Young Ojo's cross went straight to Benteke's head and saved the match!

We could not get injured so we wanted the game against Watford again, only difference really was Hazard could finish for once.

My one problem was where WHERE the Chelsea fans, there was none there but, BIG fucking but they were the only ones who could be heard for most of the match, that ain't right! Weirdly I thought about "you only sing when you're winning" all day leading up to it.

I accidentally turned the stream off like straight after the whistle and missed the lap of honour.

Farewell to the Boleyn ground, can't believe how some behaved attacking the United bus and even throwing stuff during the match, was horrible to see and just puts the bad reputation of football fans back on us all, not the way to say goodbye to the ground that's been West Ham for far longer than they have.

Sad to see Norwich and Newcastle go down. Damn Everton getting done over yet again!

Jürgen Klopp 1st season at Anfield
25 games 45 scored 22 conceded
13 wins 9 draws 3 losses

Not too bad, LFC spirit healed...

Klopp reaches the big five zero

Hoping for victory,

leading us back to glory.

Becoming a legend, a hero.

Hazard's returned to form,

he's determined to score,

no double for us but

in the final we'll transform.

An hour behind,

waiting for the bus to leave.

Ojo and Benteke, an

equaliser they mastermind.