Welcome to School (prt 1)

This is written switching between Jack and Mark's points of view. It includes some references to other youtubers but most of the characters (apart from the obvious) I've made up. This ones an actual story with a plot and stuff. I'm proud of me. It's a work in progress.

Marks pov

"Mark!"

"Hmmm"

I look up from my video game and catch Daisy and her herd of dull sheep giggling at me. Time to smile and pretend that they matter I guess.

I look back at the game but I can't focus anymore. What were they laughing at? Self consciousness got the better of me and I raise my hand to be excused to go to the toilet.

Trying to get through the coridoor without being stopped by someone or another is an almost impossible task. There are people that I like. Then there are people like Daisy or Ben, who seem to think that smiling at me makes us best friends and I have to help them with class projects or getting them into parties.

I hate school.

I suppose I'm being ungrateful but sometimes everything is so predictable.

This one will date this one and this one will betray this one and this one will fail their exams but pass because they screwed the teacher.

I can see it from miles away.

I look into the mirror at my red floofy hair and soft brown eyes and damn I look good.

No need to worry.