Welcome to School (prt2)

Jacks pov

Well this is going to be an adventure. I'll be fine. These are just people. You came here to learn.

I shook my head slightly.

Good start Jack already talking to yourself.

I run my hand through my short green hair and slide my bag further up my shoulder.

I can do this.

I'm walking but I don't really know where to. Hopefully in the direction of the principal's office but knowing my sense of direction probably towards the storage area or the gym.

A familiar symbol on a dull blue door caused a spark of confidence in me.

Well I've found the bathroom. A small victory at least. At least now I can check that I won't be meeting the principal of my new school with messy hair I guess.

I push open the door but realize halfway through the action there's someone already in there.

Well shit.

I awkwardly head towards the vandalized mirrors, searching for a spot that I could actually see my face without half-arsed indirects written across it.

Act casual. It's a toilet not death row.

"Are you new here?" Asks the person I've been avoiding looking at for the last awkward 5 minutes.

"I-Im tranfering here for this semester..."I manage to stutter out, at the same time cursing my voice for not sounding more confident.

"Nice to meet you" he replies.

Why is he talking to me!?

I turn my head slow enough to actually cause pain and find myself looking into chocolate brown eyes shielded by a pair of thin rimmed glasses that were resting on his beautifully sculpted nose with light stubble scattered across his perfect chisled jawline, framed by soft red hair with shorter black sides

Dear holy Jesus.

"M-my name is Jack and it's nice to meet you too."

He smiled, dear heavenly cheese buckets, he smiled at me and I've forgotten how to speak.

He's perfect. Mathematically scientifically perfect. Don't screw it up!

"My name is Mark in case you were curious."

Well now I have a name for wonderboy but that's not going to help me right now.

"Aren't new students supposed to report to the principal?"

Busted.

I ran my hand through my hair again, probably ruining it again but not really noticing at that exact moment in time.

"I got lost..." I admitted sheepishly, my shoes suddenly seeming much more interesting.

"I'll guide you there!" He says with a strangely high amount of enthusiasm ",the teachers love me they won't mind if I miss five minutes of a lesson."

Wonderboy has saved the day.

"Thank you so much!"

"No problem."