Chapter 4 meeting Esdeath

Naomi pov:
I'm in a place where I see death all around, where is my mommy I need her now. Why is this place so scary? Why is it like this? What happened here? Mommy where are you?! Please I can feel you near me just hug me tight and show me that warmth I always needed from all the bullyig and pain. Please just call my name out.

Esdeath pov:
I can't lose this war not yet I want to change it from what it is now, why are you doing this tatsumi? Why did you join night raid?! "Tatsumi you know there is a place for you in my heart"
"Well Esdeath there is none I y for I have someone I loved but was killed by you heartless bastards!" -he grips his sword ready to pull it out-
"If you say so it will make it easier for me to kill you and night raid"
Before we fought I kept hearing that little girl cry it bothered me not in a anger Lind of way but a loving way, who is this girl? Who is her mother? Am I her....mother? I need to focus on this battle at hand. As the battle started I could hear her cries even louder, louder than the fight itself. I dodged his attack and picked her up putting distance away from tatsumi, he seemed to be focused on me and the girl so I raised us to the sky.
Naomi pov:
I cried for a while like for 2 hours, then I felt like I was getting picked up. It was this woman who looked worried to me i felt this strange connection to her. Could this be she is my other mom who I have been looking for?