Chapter 26

Naomi pov: 
My mom seemed to be worried about something as I looked at her concerned about what she worried herself into now. She started to tell me this vision or dream she had when she passed out long ago, it shocked me but then it wasn't any different that I knew anyway.  Then as I was going to stay something to her she passed out again but this time I caught her, she was out cold but i knew she was talking to that angel being or something. But i felt an unease kind of feeling around me as if something had awoken for a long time ago, at that time I was seeing a horrifying vision of a being killing innocent people for nothing but fun laughing  as it killed children. I knew something wasn't right about that vision, that being smiled as if it saw me watching it killing people it spoke to me. "Darkness will fall onto this filthy world of peace.....I will cleanse it in darkness and fear......I will drink the blood of my victims and slaves......hahahaha......HAHAHAHAHAHA.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What will you do to try and stop me huh?" the being said. I looked at it in fear as it sharp teeth was covered in blood as it ripped the throats of its victims, I closed my eyes the opened them and it was over. Mom had woken up and only thing I could do was hug her and cried as I let out my fear, she lifted up my head looking concerned. "What happened Naomi?" she said.
"Mom I saw something....something horrible......it was dark and it killed innocent people even children......it smiled at me with its bloody teeth mommy!" I shouted not knowing it as i cried more.
"well then tell me what it look like honey, I'm here to protect you from any harm" she said. 
"It was a boy with marks covering his skin, his skin was grey as if he was killed and brought back to life by something.....he killed many innocent people in horrifying ways, even horrifying than your stories were mommy" i said holding her really tight. She looked at me then holded me tightly as well I knew it meant that we had to leave now to a better place.