Chapter 18

??? pov:

Hmm Esdeath you seem to be confused of who i am, but you shouldn't worry about it that much. you should care for Naomi she is the key to end the corruption of this world as you know it, but it seems the father you put all your love into this world it doesn't take it lightly. Esdeath oh dear Esdeath, please don't let her go into the dark you are her light as she is yours. I wish to see more improvement in this world without the hatred and killing of one another. You both are the key to end all wars, you are the key to bring peace to all heart of every being through heaven and hell. I wish to see all of this world to sing all of their joy and happiness for all to see in heaven and in hell, esdeath please tell me all what you have done for this child and what brings you joy to ever look in her eyes. -giggles- I hope to bring all your stories of your life to all in heaven for all to hear my voice in peace. I want every being to be all enjoy this planet as i saw it begin before all went to chaos from all these years. Esdeath please promise me you will do these things i tell you in your sweetest dreams, and please promise me that Naomi will rise to become a great warrior of peace to all folk.