chapter 19

Naomi pov:

It's been a long time when i was 5 and now i'm 15. You know let's start from the beginning shall we, well when i turned 6 it was very interesting  for me and my mother as i missed my other mother May. May was the joy to me and my mother we missed her voice and her touch on our skin, but i saw my mother cry even more than ever. It was very sad to me, i didn't want her to cry but she would always tell me the stories of them together. It was quite sad for at first, but it was amazing that my mother remember all of these events. I couldn't stop myself to ask more about my mother May, but in a shocking response she answered all of them.  "Mommy are you ok? You seem to be off again?"
"yes i'm ok Naomi don't worry about me" said Esdeath.
"But mommy your not yourself your sad and depressed"
"i know my dear but do not worry your going to be strong like me and your mother May, oh May i miss you everyday i think of you as the sun rise and sets. I could hear your voice sing the same lullaby you sany to Naomi as it clams me down" said Esdeath sadly.
"Mommy?"
"Hmm? oh i'm ok hun don't worry ok" said esdeath.
"Ok"
Then there was short silence in the air between me and my mother, then the strange man laughed at us so i growled and threw an ice spear at him. My mother laughed as i threw it and it hit him, i laughed as well with her. She was happy again i remembered her from a year ago, but something was different but i just couldn't put my finger on it. Years passed and i was 14 years old now, i was getting stronger than i was before. my mother smiled and i thought i heard may's voice whispering into my little ear, i smiled as it said i love you and take care of her. maybe i could tell my mother that i heard her voice again, that she told me to protect her, that she was happy for us, that we... Then i thought to myself again maybe it would make her sad again that it would break her heart, my birthday came and i was fifth-teen. What will happen if I don't tell her, will she be heart broken or will she hate me?