Chapter 16

??? Pov:
Esdeath I will always watch you and Naomi from the heaven, as I will guide you on your long journey a head of you both. I saw your pain from your past since you were a little girl, you were corrupted by men, but you changed when you had met your only daughter. I know your future as you try to  it with your daughter, that man who has joined you both is in live with you but he tries to show you. -smiles- You always had the best of my interest and I want it to stay that way until the very end as us angels or demons try to make you choose a side. You were the answer but I shown your lover's form, but I didn't show you who I really looked like. Esdeath be careful from all the dangers that awaits you both, please I don't want you to end up dead so soon in front of your daughter I know how you would die but in a peaceful way with your daughter hugging before your last breath. Esdeath oh Esdeath.....you will make a wonderful angel when we help you become one before the moment you die when Noami is 20 years old. She will be strong just like you I can tell you that, and she is glad that you were her mother as well as your wife May.
Esdeath I wish to see your relationships grow, I want to see your greater improvement grow, I want to see a different you as the corruption slowly is fading away from others who had created it. I want the best for you so please do be careful.