Chapter 20

Kanoshi pov:

Well let's go where i am with Esdeath and her daughter traveling and seeing the darkness of the world, but i really am having feelings for Esdeath but i want to show her my love. I can't stop this feeling but it takes over my soul slowly, Esdeath has this lock on me and i can't ignore it really. Esdeath looks like an angel in my eyes but she has this cold touch to her skin when i grab her arm, then she punches me hard into the ground. I just want her to love me back as i love her, i think she loves that women named May that she talks highly about. When I hear about May it makes me angry and sick that i can't have those emotions that she gives to her, but what can I do about it nothing really. Ugh... well I told Esdeath I would one day win her heart and when I do she would be glad for me doing that< breaking her from these chains on her heart. I promise Esdeath I will win your heart and when I do you'll be proud of me, i promise you that Esdeath you will be proud. But I started to train my ass off to become stronger than her, and I injured myself so many times over the months i been away from those two it's been a pain in the ass when I have no one to help me out with my injuries. Well i don't know how to show my love in any other way to those two that i care for their safety, i will show them but force or my peaceful tactics. I hope to find ways to make them happy again over the years they were, well i should get back to training again for their approval.