Chapter 27

Esdeath pov:
It seems like I was concerned about that angel talking a long time ago, but it still bothers me so, then i look to Naomi she seemed concerned about me worrying too much. I knew she wanted me to be ok, but only thing came to thought was to tell her about that vision or dream i had with the angel i had talked to before. She seemed shocked then looked like she hadn't heard anything different of this world, I smiled then as I knew it I passed out.  I was in the same place as I started it was dark then a ball of light came in front of me, it seemed to have a different tone to it voice now as if it was scared. "Esdeath listen to me very closely on what i am going to tell you.....the world needs you and your daughter more than ever now.....it's because of my brother.....he's dark and a organic imperial arms now ever since his death defeating  the danger beast that killed me by making my kill myself....he can't see any light for him to have peace in the world.....Please be careful on how you fight him ok' it said very shy to even say another word.
"wait what? your brother? the world is in more trouble that usual now?" I said confused. then flash i was awoken by something that felt uneasy to me. I looked at Naomi and she looked quite afraid of something she had saw or thought about, she hugged me tightly and started to cry. I holded her then told her to tell me what happened, and so she did it sounded like she was talking about that angel's brother Rinoku. I only knew that we had to get a far distance from this being and train harder than ever, i looked at her and she knew was going to happen, a journey to save the world from becoming a monster playground for destruction.......

                                                                             TO BE CONTINUED........