Chapter 23

Esdeath pov:

I saw the determination in my daughter's eyes it was quite interesting, but it was trilling to test her new strengths and see how much stronger I have gotten from training with Naomi. I couldn't let this opportunity just slip away so easily out of my hands, I wanted to cherish it as long I could.  Heh I wanted to see how much I could push myself and Naomi without her blacking out from the urge to kill everything in her way, but something cried out. A voice crying out a sad story to everyone to hear but I was the only one listening very carefully, why am I the one hearing this voice again? It seems like it was losing its hope slowly and sadly, I couldn't ignore it any longer so I grabbed Naomi's arm then looked at her worried as I felt myself drifting off into a different world as the voice cries out more. What is happening to me, why is this happening to me and no one else? Where is this voice taking me it seems peaceful and calming to be honest? Why can't I see anything? It seems so dark and mysterious at the point until there was a ball of light, it's so bright and beautiful to look at but was this the voice i was hearing or no? I didn't know what it was until it spoke of who is was, "Hello Esdeath, we finally meet and if you want to know what I am I'm an angel but i wish to speak to you about the future of your world" the voice said.
"Why me? Why am I the one you want to speak right now? How am I here? Just how?"
"I don't have too much time to answer your interesting questions, but you must know that the world is ending very slowly into darkness and it's effecting heaven and making it into hell. I need you help to..." the voice stops and the ball of light disappears out of the distance.
"Wait what do you want me to do?! Come back!! Don't leave me here..." I slowly wake up and saw Naomi looking at me quite concerned and the only thing that came to mind was to hug her. I want to know what the angel wanted me to do, and I won't give up to find out what it needs me to do for the world. It told me something I knew for a long time but I thought it was fading away.