Chapter 22

Naomi pov:

I'm getting stronger with my mother and she is proud of me, but I plan to change this world from darkness into light for all to see my life long goal I have achieve. I know it will be a long road ahead of me, but what can I lose huh? "Mom, can we train even harder I want to see my full strength? I want to show the world I'm not weak anymore like I was as a little girl I'm better now with you"
"Hmm, well let's see if you ready Naomi cause you still have much to learn from all you have to remember and keep" said Esdeath.
"I will but i need to learn more before it's too late mom, I don't want to wait any longer than I have to already" 
"*sighs* Fine let's go show me what you have learn and I will teach you more, but listen be careful of your own powers don't let it control you Naomi" she says while jumping back into the air landing from a far distance from me.
"I will mother, I wont let you down ever when we train i will show you my strength in love and fear as you told me of your stories" We started to fight and i thought i was winning but my anger got the best of me, but I told my mother i wouldn't let it control me and i won't let it now or ever. I saw my mother looking quite concerned, but I pushed through from the urge to kill without me losing myself into my imperial arms. I kept going until i tired myself down and i saw my mother was tired too but i didn't want to give up just yet, i don't want to quit now i can't i don't want to be seen as a weak little girl anymore but a strong young woman as my dear mother.