two

last night, jack let me sleep in the room next to his, except he locked the door from the outside so i couldn't leave. at least he was being kind and let me sleep on a comfy bed and not a concrete floor.

but then morning came and he brought me back to that dark room and made me sit on that metal foldable chair.

"i'm going to get you breakfast." his raspy deep morning voice tells me and i nod my head, yawning.

i'm in a long t-shirt and my legs are freezing. i watch as jack enters the kitchen and thankfully, i can observe him and see if he's trying to poison me since the room i'm in is right near the kitchen.

the only freedom i got from my handcuffs was when jack had to put a shirt over my head, and that was for a mere split second. i should've attacked and hit him while i could.

he freezes in his place as the sound of the front door opening fills his ears; and also mine. my eyebrows pull together. who would just casually walk into this house? maybe sam?

"jack, sweetie!" a female voice calls out, sending hostile shivers down my spine.

his eyes widen and he turns to face the person, "ciara, what are you doing here? i thought you were supposed to be in paris for another week?"

suddenly, he looks nervous and his eyes flicker at me through the door for a second. i'm sure that the expression on my face is a mixture of a glare and a scowl.

"i came back early to see you." the so-called girl named 'ciara' replies.

i silently gasp as the brunette struts her way into the kitchen, giving jack a kiss on the cheek. he looks stiff, but that doesn't ease my irritation with him. the man who felt me up last night has a girlfriend!

i look away from the crack of the door and practically crawl into the corner of the room. i can't watch this anymore.

"i brought you- and the rest of the guys- some gifts." i can still hear voice voice and it's irking me.

oh hell no. i am not fucking with a taken man. i'm all things, but not that low. my appetite has suddenly vanished and i just want to take a nap. i know that jack will eventually come in here to try and get me to eat.

i'm mad at him. i can't talk to him or give in, no matter how many times he threatens me. i'm going to be stubborn and stand my ground. an entire plan pans out in my annoyed head.

out of no where, two boys start piling inside of the room, flickering on the lights i stare up at the bulb in amazement. there's a light switch in here! i begin to panic when the door is shut behind the two.

"who are you guys?" i question right away, trying to hide my fear and my shaky voice.

i'm sure they're not here to hurt me. they must know jack since they just came in like they ran the world with jack just outside of the door. they could just be distractions distracting me from jack and his significant other.

"you used one of my bath bombs." the blonde one confronts me and i perk up, crossing my legs.

they're both tall and very good looking, must i add.

"sam?" i tilt my head.

he narrows his eyes at me, producing a gun from his back pocket and clicking it into place, "how do you know my name?" he demands, pointing the gun straight at me.