ten

i wake with a jolt and odd feeling in between my legs. the next thing i notice is the empty spot beside me. i feel something warm flick across my clit and my eyes widen in shock. i look at jack who's buried in between my legs.

"jack!" i exclaim, trying to stop him from proceeding.

he hums, "good morning."

he lifts his head for a second and flashes me a smile. the look on my face resembles a bewildered expression. i can't believe he's doing this right now... when i was asleep too. i haven't even showered yet; how unsanitary.

"i can't get enough of you." he mumbles, interlocking his hands together above my stomach.

i let out a moan, my hands finding his hair. i grip it tightly and he licks faster and harder. i squirm beneath him because oral is something i can never get used to. no matter how hard i try.

abruptly coming to a halt, he gets on top of me, kissing up my body. he presses an ardent and chaste kiss on the corner of my lips.

"i just needed to do that." he informs me, laying back down beside me with a satisfied smile on his face.

a genuine smile. he's never really smiled at me before. hell, i don't think i've seen him smile once.

"that was so... erotic." i say, panting a little.

he grins, "like being woken up like that?"

"more or less. i still smell because of last night."

"you smell good." jack compliments, continuing our small talk.

i try to hide the blush that forms on my flushed face. what is wrong with me? wanting to terminate our conversation, i get off of the bed.

"i'm going to go shower." i tell him.

"alright, i'll still be in bed."

"you're not going to join me?" i question, furrowing my eyebrows.

an infamous smirk is plastered across his beautiful, tan face. i've grown the balls to admit that he is very attractive and i've stopped denying it

"do you want me to?" he asks, amused.

i shrug, "you can help me wash myself." i explain innocently.

"my little temptress." he says, his voice becoming lower and more seductive. "i'll take you up on that offer."

i smile to myself, going into the bathroom. jack follows behind, hot on my heels as i get inside of the large shower. you can basically fit an entire classroom- no school- in here.

i turn on the shower to a reasonable temperature. steam starts to emit from it, making it feel more relaxing. i grab the body wash, handing it to jack.

"we're going to wash ourselves before sex?" he inquires, looking at me confused.

i mentally roll my eyes, exasperated. does he not realize that i just woke up and am tired.

"is everything just about sex to you?"

"pretty much." he shrugs.