Chapter 5

It's very hot. When Rudy finally parked the SUV in front of the villa, he slid down and went to the villa to get change. He will soak in the water before he decided to sleep. He will find something to eat later when he wake up. But for now he will do some swimming first. After changing he run to the beach.

As he approaching the shore, he saw something on the sand, as he came closer he could see the form of the thing. Well it's not a thing it's human and it's a woman. Facing down in the sand. He kneeled and turned her up. He checked her pulse. 'She's still alive'.

He didn't waste the chance. He carried her like a sack of rice and walking running to the SUV.

Rudy might have seen him because he opened the SUV's door and he lied the woman in the seat. Rudy climbed up in the driver seat while he sat at the side of the woman. He lift up her head and placed it in his lap.

Rudy drove a little more faster than ordinary. It's an emergency.

"We're near boss." Rudy informed him.

He's in his board short not even have a top. But life is more important than his looks. No one knows him in this place. No paparazzi, so it's OK.

He opened his eyes and glanced at the woman.

"Hope you'll wake up soon" He whispered.

He lay his head in the headrest of the hospital sofa inside the private room he took for the woman.

He never got a chance to swim anymore since that day. He spent his day here in the hospital. He only came home to his villa when he needs shower. Rudy's wife also helping him to look after the sleeping woman.

After three weeks of never turning on his mobile phone. He decided to open it. He planned to hired a Private Investigator to find the woman's relatives so he could return her to them.

He dialled his lawyer's number, he's the only person he could trust right now. In the first ring. He changed his mind. He doesn't want to hire a detective. Maybe some day but not now. Not yet.

He hung up but then he's phone rung.

"Hello Atty."
"Leandro, thanks God you called up, how are you? Where are you? I've been calling you since three weeks ago but you're phone was dead. Is anything alright? I know what had happened. Nikos called me and told me everything. I know that what he did was wrong but I'm sure one day you'll understand him. I'm not saying I'm on his side but maybe he was right of finding the truth about Margot. Well, enough about them I want to know how are you doing?" His lawyer's rant.

"I'm doing fine Thomas, I just called you to let you know that there's nothing to worry about me. Just inform me if there's anything that matters regarding my company that needed my attention. But for now, I'm doing great, so nothing to worry about." He replied

"Okay, look after yourself then. And never turned off your phone. I'll call you if there's anything that concerns you." Said the lawyer.

"Thanks Thomas I will don't word. You know me." He replied.

He hung up after they bid goodbye. He put back his phone in his pocket.

He will wait until she wake up then he will decide whether he needs to hire a private investigator or not.

"You better wake up now Sleeping Beauty." He said.