Chapter 6

"Tulong! (Help!)"

She called for help with all her might.

"Tulong! (Help!)"

She called for help even louder this time.

Why they couldn't hear her, she asked to herself. Is she mute? They were close enough to her, that she could touch them if it's only bright. But why she couldn't see them? It's too dark, why there's no light? Is she blind? She's losing her hope that she could be heard of these people. She tried to move, but why she can't even move her body also? What happened to her? Is she tied up? But seems not, nothing is holding her. Oh, why she cannot move? She's tired to scream but she never heard. She guess it's a nightmare. She also a nightmare that she can hear but she can't move. She tried one more time. If she is able to just move her hand then she will wake up if it's a nightmare. But nothing nothing at all. She cried for what she suffered she doesn't even know why? She must be dead.

"Oh my God!, she's crying!" The nurse said astonished.

"That's normal nurse" The doctor told her while talking to Leandro Dell Valle.
"Comatose patients can hear and even feel" the doctor continue.

Leandro glanced at the woman in coma. He saw the hope is near.

"That's means, she will wake up soon, and we will know her name Dr. Huffman?" He asked the doctor.

"Yes for sure, but I will not guarantee that she will know her name or who she is in general." said the doctor.

She could hear them. She could hear what are they talking about. She wants to answer them. She wants to tell them what's her name but then she stopped and think. And the fear engulfed her. She doesn't know her name. She cried. What's happening to her why she can't even remember her name? What had happened? Is she dead or alive?

She wanted to open her eyes but it seems that it was glued that couldn't be move. She tried to move her hands. Can't. She tried again. Still cannot.

He looked at the woman in bed. He could see that she's tired. Then there's a fresh tears from her eyes again.

"She's crying again" said the doctor.

"You said she can hear and feel right?" He move closer to the woman. He held her hand. The woman clasp her hand into his. He looked at the doctor. The doctor nods.

"I saw that too. Let's wait for awhile we cannot force to wake her up. She is regaining strength for the weeks she's in coma. Be patient. She'll open her eyes soon." The doctor said.

He couldn't explain how he feels. He's so happy that the woman is almost awake. He didn't take away his hands that holding her. He press it massaging it maybe it will help to wake her up. He smiled when her hand is holding tightly. She's brain is awake. For the first time since he left Italy this is his first smile.
Strange. Yes but he felt joy in the progress of the woman in bed that was in coma in almost a month.