Chapter 10

Franco woke up suddenly when he realized that he's not alone in his bed. He's shocked when he recognized the woman who's clinging in his waist.

"Jean, what the hell! Anong ibig sabihin nito?(What is the meaning of this?)" He asked in horror, he's very angry.

Jean woke up because of his loud angry tone.

"Anong, anong ibig mong sabihin Franco, na hindi mo matandaan ang nangyari sa atin kagabi? (What do you mean Franco, that you don't remember what happened to us last night?"  Jean tried to control herself not to cry. "Wag kang mag alala walang makakaalam sa nangyari.(Don't  worry no one will know what happened.) " But this time she couldn't hold the tears that run freely down her face. She gathered all her things that was scattered on the floor and wear them. She looked at Franco and said  
"Walang nangyari Nothing happened)." And she run out of his room.

Franco tweaked his hair. He's been unfaithful  to Lorianne. It's only a month since she's gone and here he is, sleeping with Lorianne's best friend. What kind of a man he is?

He get change and went to airport he needs to get a way from here. He has no face to see Jean. He's a coward he thought but he's not ready to face her yet. He took advantage of her.

Jean on the other hand went to the  cemetery where's  Lorianne grave situated.

" I'm sorry Yane, alam ko hindi tama ang ginawa ko. Nag paalipin ako sa damdamin ko. Yane, mahal ko si Franco pero ikaw ang mahal nya. Ngayong wala ka na ikaw pa rin ang mahal nya. (I'm sorry Yane, I know that what I did was wrong. I let my feeling towards him controlled me. I love him but he loves you. And now that you're gone you're still the one who he loves.) " She cried to her friend.
"Wag kang mag alala, kakalimutan ko ang nangyari sa in. Naging marupok ako. Hindi ko ipagsiksikan ang sarili ko sa kanya. Mamimiss kita. Sana kung hindi ka nawala hindi nagalit sa akin si Franco. Hindi sana nangyari ito. (Don't worry what happened to us I'll forget what happened to us. I've been weak. I will force myself to him. I'll miss you. If only you didn't left, Franco might not angry to me. This might not happened.) " She said sadly. She wiped her tears and stood up.  "Paalam Yane, lalayo muna ako sa lugar na ito (Goodbye Yane, I'll be going away from this place.)" That's all and she left.

She will go somewhere where she can forget all of this mess. She and Lorianne are both orphan. That's why only the two of them lives in their house. But now that Lorianne is gone she can't live there alone.

She went to her home from the cemetery and pack some of her things. Maybe she will find some job in Manila. For the meantime  she will stay to her distant relatives there. She still have a little savings so it will be enough until while she's finding a new job.