Chapter 12

"Mmmm, you're smell so fresh" He said smelling her hair. He became addicted to her presence and he wanted her to be his  legally. Five months is too long to already.
"Sweetheart, what do you think of getting us married soon?"

She's a little surprised. Because they planned of getting married when her memory returns. But she could feel that he's sincere and actually she wanted it too.

"If that what's you think is right, beside there's no difference if we get married now or later, we will probably going to be."  She replied and made Leandro ecstatic. He hugged her tight and kissed her passionately. Finally his waiting will come to end. It is not easy for a man to control. Especially he used to have numbers of woman back in Italy before Margot came.

"Is it OK that we will just make it simple?" She told him when he let go of her lips.

"How simple do you like it Cara?" He asked.

"Well, since I've no family, I just want it to be you and me and maybe a witnesses. Rudy and Clara will be fine. Just a civil marriage. The important is that we will be legally married." She said.

"I'm OK with it, and then when your memory comes back I want to give you a wedding of your dream." He said happily.

He asked her to marry him because he already have a name to write in their marriage contract. He hired a private investigator to check the manifesto of the cruise that sank during that day of tragedy. He found out that most people were all identified and claimed by their family. Only the name of Clarissa Lizbeth Llanes hasn't. So now he knows that Lizzy's name is Clarissa Lizbeth. Not far from the nickname he gave her.

Only a small preparation with the help of Clara and Dr. Huffman's Filipina wife their wedding were done.

"You're so beautiful my wife, I can't wait to lavish you." He whispered to his wife.
She pinched him in his side.
She's blushing.

If he's excited to have her. She too couldn't wait for long.

"Lizzy, how's your feeling? I mean is there any chances or some instances to get to the window of your past?" The doctor asked her.

"There are nights that I dreamed of somewhere like sailing. But it never continue." She replied to the doctor.

Actually there were nights that she waken up because if her dream. The sinking ship. The scream of people. The cry of people. The woman with a diamond ring. But when she woke up she couldn't really connect them.

"Just take it easy Lizzy. Don't force yourself. They will come back at the right time." The doctor told her.

"Thank you doctor. Actually I'm not rushing for my memory to come back. I guess there will no difference in the present." She said.

"I can tell that. You two are very much happy with each other." The doctor said.

"Very much doctor that's why we decided to get  married now than to wait." Leandro replied.

For her there's no difference but for Leandro there will be. What if someone is waiting for her. But he always keep in mind if there is someone they probably have find her. But she's gone for many months now and there's no one was looking for her.