Chapter 15

"My name is Lorianne Salvador"
She repeated. She told him everything what had happen that day at the cruise.

So they decided not to go o sailing with the rest Leandro's friends. They went back to the villa.

When they reached Leandro took her hand and said.
"I'm sorry, I should have help you find your life outside here."

"Don't feel sorry Leandro, you did everything for my well being. I just want to know why Franco never try to find me." She replied.

"I'll arrange your transportation to get there in your place." Leandro offered.

"Thank you so much! I don't know what to do really." She admitted.

"You're my wife, though we were married in your amnesia state. But I do really care about you." He said honestly.

"Oh Leandro, I feel the same way. I owe you my life."

They hugged each other. And both are crying. He knows without her, life would be different. He kissed his wife.
And turned his heel to find Rudy.

"Rudy would you please bring my wife to the airport. She needs to visit her family."
Even Rudy could feel that there is not quiet right in the voice of Leandro.

" Yes boss. What time she will leave?" Rudy asked.

"As soon as she get ready. Thank you Rudy!" He said and walk away. He went to the sand where he found his wife. Where they made their sand castle.
His wife is going to see his fiance. But who is he to get hurt she's not his in the first place.
She has a life in real world. Not in his world.
He picked a stone and throw it as far as he could and collapse on the sand. He is not ready yet. He's not ready of losing her.

"Boss, I thought you were sleeping in the house but I have been calling you and no ones answering so I look out here, and here you are. By the way your wife has boarded the plane and should be arrived her destination by now." Rudy told him.

He just nodded and stood up.

"Thank you Rudy!"
He said and left.

Rudy just heave a sigh. He wish that he could help his boss. He could feel that he's hurting. He sensed that. From the very happy days they were together with the woman they found in this sand he's standing, the woman who became his boss' wife. The woman who gave life to this villa. The woman who gave life to his boss. Now she left. She left because she knows she doesn't belong in this place. In his boss life. She left to go back in her real life.