Chapter 17

She's now in front of Franco's house. The house they should live after their wedding. She heave a sigh before she press the doorbell. There's a woman came out from the front door.
It's Jean. Grandma Tenay said that she might be pregnant why they got married instantly. But she couldn't tell. There's no changes in her body aside from she seems gain a few pounds. 

When Jean saw her she stopped in her track.

"Jean, bakit hindi mo titingnan kung sino ang nasa gate? (Jean, why you didn't check who's outside the gate?)" That's Franco's voice then he came out and stand beside Jean.

She earned the same reaction from her fiance, she mean ex fiancé. Like Jean he stopped right where he stood. 

"Hello, hindi nyo ba ako papapasukin? (Hello, don't you want to invite me in?)" She called that made the two people bring back to reality.

Franco came towards the gate. Still couldn't believe what he saw.

"Yane?" He muttered.

"Kumusta ka Franco? (How are you Franco?)"  She asked?

He doesn't know what to reply. He opened the gate and let her in.

Then she told him what happened in that tragedy.

" Wag kayong mag alala, nagpunta ako dito para mag karoon tayo ng closure at maliwanagan din natin mga nangyari. (Don't you two worry, I came here to have our closure and also to cleared what had happened.)" She said

"Walang may kasalanan. (No one's fault.)" She said.
"Everything that happened has a reason." She continued.

"I believe that you're right." Franco replied. Jean is still quiet.

She told them that while she was in her amnesia she got married to a man named Leandro Della Valle. When she mentioned her husband's name she stood up immediately.

"Franco can I have a favor, can you drive me to the airport?"  She asked him.

Franco stood up and take his car key. She kissed Jean goodbye.

"Babalik ako, pero sa ngayon kailangan ko munang bumalik  para kunin ang mga gamit ko, pero ngayon kailangan ko bumakik sa kanya. Masaya ako para sayo Jean. (I'll come back to get my things but for now I really need to get back to him. I'm happy for you Jean.)" She said.

"Thank you Yane." Jean replied hugging her back.

She's lucky to catch the flight. After more than an hour she's already in the beach villa. She called his name but no respond.

"Leandro! I'm back. Are you here. Leandro!" She called him again when she entered the villa.

She run upstairs, but he's not in there. She run down again maybe he's at the beach. But he bumped into Rudy.

"Lizzy, nagbalik ka?(Lizzy you're back?" He's surprised in her presence.

"Nasaan si Leandro, Rudy? Gusto ko syang makausap. (Where's Leandro Rudy? I need to talk to him.) "

She hasn't finish talking yet whtn Rudy grab her wrist at bring her to the car, he drove her to Leandro's private airport. He just came back from the airport when he bumped into Lizzy.

The moment the car came to halt she climbed down and run in front of the runway where the private is parking. Leandro has positioned it already but still couldn't move.

He just came back from behind the plane when he's about to sit on the control he noticed an image in the runway. Why there's a person in the runway? He noticed the long hair of the person. That's Lizzy. His wife came back. He didn't waste time.  He brought down the stairs and run down.

Lizzy noticed the stair slowly touching the ground. She run towards it. She hugged her husband the moment she reached him.

"Ikaw ang kailangan ko" She said Leandro looked at her puzzled and she said it in English
" You're the one I need".
"You're the one I need too Cara." Leandro replied and he kissed his wife tenderly with love.

I love you." He said in  between their kisses.
"I love you too Leandro."