Epilogue

"You're the most beautiful woman I've met in the face of the earth." Leandro whispered to his wife.

This is their wedding night. They got married in Leandro's town in Sicily.

She's now the Mrs. Lorianne Salvador Della Valle.

"And you're the most handsome man I have met too." She replied lovingly.

"I believe that God has brought us together Cara. He allows all those things in the past to happen. Thought it was hurt but the result of it is real happiness. We found out the real love in each other." Leandro told her. Combing her wife's hair with his finger.

"I agree with you Mahal. It's weird sometimes but with what happened it gives us who are the person that really meant for us. Franco and Jean are meant to be. Nikos and Margot realized that they actually loves each other. Because of them. It leads us to each other." She replied.

"True thanks to Margot and Nikos I found my real match."he said nibbling her earlobes.

"Thanks for Franco and Jean who fall into each other's arms." She replied and turn to face her husband.

"And thanks to Clarissa. May her soul rest in peace." They both said.

They shared the love that they have all through out the night. Thankful and blessed for each other.

Hello dear readers,

Thank you so much for reading my first ever story. I really appreciated it.
Hope you will enjoy my next story
"Mr. Ruthless Billionaire meets Ms. Church Girl"

Once again thank you!

God bless you all!

Love,
~Sapphire