Truth Or Lies

Chris

I was at work going over papers for a client.

"Mr. Brown, your 3:00 is here." Sydney, my assistant said through my office phone

"Send them in."

"Hello Mr. Brown. My name is La La Anthony. I feel the need to talk to you." Said this caramel skin colored woman, with brown hair and green eyes. She is beautiful but nothing like Liyah.

"Carmelo's wife?"

"Yes."

"Pleasant to meet you. What can I help you with?"

"Well, someone I know has a slight problem. She's been with her husband for a while now, but she's been cheating on him too. She even ended up pregnant by him, but doesn't feel comfortable about abortions."

"I consider this friend to tell both her husband and the guy on the side how she feels."

"What words of advice would you give?"

"Just speak from the heart, tell how you feel in a understandable way."

"Okay, thank you Mr. Brown."

"You're welcome. This wouldn't happen to be about you would it?" I asked sitting on the front of my desk

"No." She looked the other way

"Mrs. Anthony. It's fine to discuss this, anything you say will not leave this room. I promise you that."

"Okay. It is but I don't want Mel to know."

"He doesn't have to until you're ready, but I recommend you tell him. I want you to come back with this mystery man and we'll discuss more about this."

"Okay. Thank you Mr. Brown."

"You're welcome."

Wonder what the hell she got into.

"4:00 is here and ready when you are."

"Send them in."

***********

Aaliyah

I decided to go to the park and invite Keri to tell her about what happened.

"He did what?" She asked shocked

"He kissed me."

"Why?"

"He says he still love me and regrets losing me."

"He does know your with Chris right?"

"No, he just know there's a man in my life."

"Are you going to tell Chris?"

"I have to. I'm not keeping anything from him. A good relationship has no secrets."

"Try telling Trey that."

"What's up now?"

"I think he's cheating."

"What?"

"I said I think, I don't know for sure. I just feel it, my instincts tell me. Plus I see it in his eyes."

"It's always the eyes. With Chris, I.could tell how he's feeling with his eyes. They show so much emotion, that he doesn't realize it."

"Well, you and Chris have something unique, Liyah. I can tell you're in love with him. It doesn't take that much to realize it either."

"Everybody says that."

"Cause it's true. You got you a good man Liyah."

"What do I do about Carmelo then?"

"Tell him to fuck off. He doesn't nees to interfere with your happiness."

"It ain't easy girl."

"Better make it easy or better yet, I'll tell him for you. You know Mel and me were always budding heads for some reason."

"Yeah. Ya'll two couldn't stand eachother."

"Really couldn't."

"Where's Trey?"

"At the studio."

"What's he coming with now?"

"Anticipation 2 and Chapter V."

"Wonder what he's got in store?"

"Tell me about it. You know he bases most his songs off of things that happen in his life."

"True. This album should be interesting."

-------------------------------------------------

Quick update, while I'm watching the VMA's. All I know is there better be an Aaliyah tribute since today is her anniversary. I mean they in Brooklyn, she is born in Brooklyn and from there even though she was raised in Detroit. Jay-Z better hop his ugly, camel looking, no talent having ass on stage and get some shit popping bruh or I'ma set it off on MTV, Jada Pinkett-Smith, Queen Latifah, && Kimberly Elise. Idk how I will do it but I'll just make Aaliyah known bruh.