What Would You Do?

Aaliyah

"Mommy, I love you." CJ said as I put him and Ciara in mine and Chris's bed. They were going to watch Finding Nemo until they fell asleep.

"I love you too baby." I kissed him on the forehead then Ciara. "You too be good and I'll get you guys a treat okay?"

"Okay Mommy." They said in unison.

"Okay. Night guys."

"Night Mommy." I heard them say as I walked out the room and bumped into Chris.

"Oh my goodness Chris! You scared me." I said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I came to check on you."

"I'm fine Chris. Go back downstairs." I said.

"You coming down with me." He said grabbing my hand.

"Boy." I smiled.

"Gimmie kiss." He said sounding like a little kid. I pecked his lips multiple times as we then went downstairs.

"If you guys want, I can have Chris put him upstairs." I said to LaLa referring to their son.

"No, it's fine."

How the hell can you cheat on your family like that? I ain't even gon trip on her, Trey already got handled.

"Wassup Liyah? You still mad at me?" Trey asked as I was in the kitchen drinking some water. I just looked at him.

"Trey, why do that? Especially with her?"

"I missed my wife." He said.

I'm not mad at Keri for what her and Melo had, because I never seen myself staying with Melo through college. As for Trey, him missing his wife is no excuse to go out and cheat.

"Liyah, why did you invite them here?"

"Cause Carmelo needs to know me and him are never getting back together."

"LaLa?"

"That's because I wanted to see the girl, Trey has some serious issues Keri."

"Don't have to remind me."

"Can I ask you a question though?"

"Wassup?"

"Why you mess with Carmelo?"

"You overheard us huh?" She asked as I nodded my head. "Well, to be honest, it was after you guys split. Me and Trey were going through some things and Carmelo came over looking for you. We ain't sleep together or anything, just saw each other every other day."

"Does Trey know?"

"I told him. He was cool about it."

"Do you still have feelings for Carmelo?"

"No. I got Tremaine. Even though he messed up, he's still my first." She said walking out the kitchen.

****

Chris

I was setting up the table for Spades. As I got up to go get the cards out the kitchen, I walked in on Carmelo tonguing down Liyah as she was trying to push him off her. Words can't explain how I feel right now, but I know my actions can.

"The fuck is this?" I questioned as Carmelo jumped off her. I looked at him then her and just walked out the kitchen. I grabbed my coat and walked out the house. I left, I just drove anywhere, turning wherever my hands felt like going. I stopped in this empty parking lot as I got out the car and thought. I thought about any and everything.

"How did you find me?" I asked Trey.

"I followed you."

"You just left that nigga there?"

"Nah, I kicked his ass and then kicked him and LaLa out." He said smiling.

"I just can't believe this. That nigga is crazy! Kissing on my woman, not once, but twice!" I said.

"Calm down breh. You and Liyah can get passed this."

"How you figure that?" I asked.

"Cause you a smart nigga, that's one. Liyah is all you think about man, you devoted your life to her man." He said. "I wish I had whatever the hell is going on in your head. Me and Keri still going at it." He said.

"With me, it's just I cherish her. I don't need to go out and find any other woman to please me but the one I got at home. Liyah understands me man. Like I won't even have to tell her what's up for her to know something is wrong."

"How do you do it Chris?"

"Do what?"

"Stay faithful?"

"When somebody you gave the world to takes you for granted, you learn not to take anybody else. With Liyah, I got lucky. You lucky too man. You got Keri Hilson for a wife man."

"But she got Trigga for a husband." He said.

"Why don't you take a break from the music world?"

"I'm thinking about that after this album drops." He said. "Come on man. You got your wife and kids at home." Trey said as I thought about it.

*

"Chris, I'm sorry." Liyah said as I sat there. "You know I ain't have no intentions of that. I'm with you." She said explaining herself.

"Liyah, would you shut up?" I said as she had a shocked expression on her face. "Come here." I said as she hesitantly got up. "Come here woman." I said as she came towards me. "Why you crying?"

"Hormones." She said.

"Well stop it babe. I love you regardless." I said before kissing her passionately.

"So you're not mad?" She asked.

"I am, but not at you. I know you ain't that type of woman." I said

"Chris!" She shouted grabbing my hand and putting it on her stomach. I felt the baby moving and couldn't help but smile ear to ear.

"What is my little man doing in there?" I questioned.

"Noooooooo, it's a girl." Liyah smiled.

"Nah babe, we're having another boy." I said looking at her.

"We already got your boy, I need me a little girl." She said rubbing my hands.

"You got a little girl already." I said.

"Yeah, but I wanna have another. Can I not have a little girl?"

"I want another boy." I smiled.

"We're having a girl Chris." She got all in my face.

"Man, I love you." I said before pecking her lips multiple times.

*****************************

A little something something... That whole part bout the sex of the baby was cute tho, wasn't it? Lol

Comment

Comment

Comment

&

Vote