My Love

Chris

5 Months Later

Tonight I was taking Liyah out for dinner. It's our anniversary tonight and I decided to take her out to a nice restaraunt.

"So what's new with Trey and Keri?" Liyah asked me.

"From what Trey told me, she let him move back in and all that, but he sleeps in the guest room."

"She's pregnant with twins you know?" Liyah said.

"Damn! For real Liyah?" I put my fork down.

"Yeah. She found out a few days ago."

"What about you?" I asked.

"My appointment is thr day you start vacation." She said.

"Okay. What you think we're having?"

"I think we're having a girl." She said smiling and rubbing her growing belly.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yeah. I just want a little girl of my own. I love Ciara as if she's my own, but I wanna experience the first 2 years of my own daughters life you know." She said.

"Yeah, I understand. Either way, you're still a wonderful mother, and a beautiful and loving woman." I smiled at her.

"Thank you baby." She cheesed. "I love you."

"I love you more." I got up and pulled the box out my pocket. I kneeled down beside her chair and cleared my throat before opening the box. "Aaliyah Dana Haughton, my love and rock, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" I asked as she covered her mouth and shook her head. "I need to hear you say it baby." I smiled up at her.

"Yes Chris! I'll marry you!" She shouted as I slid the ring on her finger and kissed her. People in the restaraunt applauded us on our beautiful moment as I sat back down in my seat.

"It's beautiful." She said examining it.

"Just like you." I spoke.

"You are really a blessing to me." She said.

"You're more like a blessing to me. I never thought I woulf find me a woman as loving and caring as you. You're soooooo different from these females of today Liyah. I'm like honored that I have you all to myself." I confessed.

"Awwwwww, I wonder why I am madly in love with you." She cooed.

"I wonder the same thing too." I said as Liyah's phone ranged cutting our conversation short. "What's up?" I asked once she got off the phone.

"Trey called saying that Ciara is coming down with something."

"What he say?"

"She has a runney nose and her stomach hurts."

"You wanna head home so we can take care of her?" I asked.

"Yeah, I need to know she's okay." She said grabbing her purse as I helped her up and asked for the bill.

"Lil mama probably aight." He said.

"We can't take any chances. You know CJ gets sick easily." Liyah said as I put down money and a tip for our bill.

"Yeah, you're right." I said grabbing her hand and walking out the restaraunt. We were at Trey's and Keri's place in no time. After a little conversation and Liyah telling Keri about the proposal, we had finally left.

"She's finally asleep." I said walking into our room.

"Poor baby. I hate when the kids get sick." Liyah said.