The Worst

Aaliyah

"Hey Liyah, y'all got something to drank up in here?" Trey asked.

"Now you know you should ask Chris that question." I said rolling my eyes.

"Need any help?" Carmelo asked walking in.

"No I got it." I said cleaning up.

"Hey baby. Come here real quick." Chris said pulling me out the kitchen.

"What Chris?" I asked as he pulled me into the hallway.

"I miss you." He said smiling at me.

"Chris, you've seen me all day." I laughed.

"I ain't use to being in the same area but not around you, you know?"

"It's okay baby. I have to finish this kitchen." I said turning to walk away.

"Don't work yourself now Liyah." He said after pecking my lips.

"I won't." I said as he walked back out to the living room where Trey was now at. As I was about to hit the corner to the kitchen, I overheard Carmelo and Keri talking.

"You act like we didn't have a thing with each other." Keri said.

"That's the past, you know what we were into back then."

"Yeah, I was the side girl hiding behind you while my best friend had it all. The baller boy friend, straight A's and a scholarship to college."

"Ain't nobody tell you to get with Trey." He said.

"You were playing around, so I found me somebody."

"Then that's why you right there and I'm right here. Leave me alone bout this crap Keri. I got other things to worry about."

"Like?"

"None of your business."

"If you really think that you're gonna win Aaliyah back, you're out of your rabbit ass mind."

"Don't worry about me and Liyah." He said leaving out. I waited a few minutes and walked in the kitchen.

"Hey Liyah." Keri said.

"Hey girl."

"What's going on?"

"This kitchen." I said as she laughed.

"Let me give you a hand."

*

"I told you to be careful babe. You could've hurt yourself." Chris said.

"I'm okay Chris. It's just my back."

"Liyah you can hurt yourself." Chris said. "Here sit here, I'll finish it. I don't want you doing anything." He said before kissing my forehead and leaving out the living room.

"You aight baby girl?" Carmelo asked walking in.

Nobody's called me that since I was little.

"Yeah. I just wanna be alone." I said.

"Liyah, you can't keep living in the past. I'm talking to you as a friend." He said sitting down. "I just got one question." He said looking at me.

"What?"

"Why ain't you tell me bout the baby?"

"What baby?"

"Back before college." He said. How did he know?

************

Chris

I had taken the trash to the curb, when I was walked back into the kitchen and I saw Trey and LaLa talking.

"Yo Trey, can you help me real quick with something?" I asked.

"Wassup?"

"What's that?"

"It was nothing."

"Nothing? Man you tryna get killed?" I laughed.

"What? LaLa? Man, don't even trip. I just told her to keep her distance from my fam."

"You better be watching out for your woman before she catch a case up in here."

"Who invited them anyways?" Trey asked scrunching up his face.

"Liyah. I don't know why tho. I mean that nigga kissed her. There can be a chance that he still got feelings for her."

"I mean, Liyah was his first. Melo was like a player in high school."

"Well player tryna play now."

"Man, don't even trip off him Chris. You really think Aaliyah would agree to marry you if she was still feeling him?"

"You right. I don't need to worry bout him. But I'm warning you, he touch my woman or anything, I'ma beat his ass."

"Chill man." Trey laughed as Keri walked in the kitchen.

"What y'all talking bout?" She asked looking at Trey.

"Just talking bout you woman." Trey said as Carmelo and LaLa walked in.

"I'ma go check on Liyah."

**************************
I know it's short, but there is more to come 😁👌

Comment

Comment

&

Vote! 😊