The Lady In My Life

Chris

Today is Mother's Day and I wanted to do nothing but give the world to the woman in my life. Oh which reminds me, my Mama is in town too. Liyah is almost due to have the baby and Keri just had a baby girl a few days ago. I'm happy for them on the birth but I'm more scared for the child. Her parents are something else.

"Good morning beautiful." I smiled walking in the room with Liyah's breakfast.

"Awwwwww. Look what you made." She cooed.

"Only for my beautiful Fiancé." I kissed her lips.

"Thank you baby." She said pulling away.

"My Mama is downstairs." I said.

"Mama J is here?" She questioned. Liyah loved my Mama and Mama loved Liyah. From the moment they first met back in Virginia, first thing that came out of Mama's mouth was "She's the one son." I still smile about it to this day.

"Awwwwww look at my future daughter-in-law." Mama came in the room with my babies following behind.

"Hey Mama." Liyah said with her amazing, million dollar smile. Seeing that smile makes me worst day a good one.

"How are you feeling baby?"

"I'm good Mama. Happy Mother's Day!"

"Happy Mother's Day to you." Mama said rubbing Liyah's belly. I can't wait to hold my youngin. I know I got CJ and Ciara but this is different this time. We're more experienced and we're ready this time.

"So where am I taking my beautiful ladies out to today?" I asked interrupting their conversation.

"Anywhere my handsome son wants to take us."

"Just as long as I'm with you guys I am perfectly fine. Just no fish or Chinese food." Liyah said.

"Babe, you still have breakfast." I said laughing. "You didn't even touch it."

"I love you Chris, but you need a little more work in the kitchen." Liyah said before kissing my chin.

"That's messed up." I laughed. I worked hard in that kitchen.

"I accept you for trying tho." She giggled. That's my baby. Always loving when I attempt to do things for her. I be trying, she know this.

"Thank you." I chuckled. "Everybody get ready." I said as I walked to the bathroom.

******

Aaliyah

The way Chris treats me makes me fall more and more in love with him by the second. Meeting Chris has completed my life in ways that I can't even explain. God must have really molded him for me.

"Thanks for taking us to the spa babe" I said to Chris as we were driving somewhere. After taking us out for breakfast, he arranged a day at the spa for me and Mama J. He even took the kids out to give me a break from them, but I still missed them.

"Anything for my Queen." He said. He made me feel like a little girl in high school with the butterflies and all that. Then my song came on on the radio and it was over with.

"Ahhhh snaps!" Chris grinned. "My baby bout to kill it!"

They don't ever see you like I do.

First thing when you wake up before you put on your make up.

And they don't really know you like I do cause me you ain't the same.

You ain't gotta run no game.

Girl cause what you do and what I do ain't different.

We both on a mission, I love your ambition.

And I know how it is to hit the block and get the guap and you know what it is to hit the stage and make it pop.

Like damn I hope somebody spend some money today and I pray nobody come and try to take it away.

Cause I'm just out here doing what I gotta do plus all these bills are due and I see all this money to make.

So girl you know that I ain't judging yooouuuu.

Gon and get ya money

Baby I salute

Gon and get ya money

Make that money girl it's your's

Spend that money girl it's your's

You worked hard for it's your's

Work that body baby it's your's

I ain't judging yooouuu.

Gon and get ya money

After that the pain came. I then realized my water had broke. I clutched Chris' arm for dear life as he realized I was now going into labor.

*****************************

I'm bored and I finished my test for the day so I decided to work on some of the books until they let us out of school. I know it ain't much, but the book is just about done so yeah.

Comment

Comment

Comment

& Vote! ✌