1+1

Chris

Liyah and little man been home from the hospital for a minute. I'm glad though, I missed my baby and my new born. Now we can put all of our attention on what's best for our family and the big one, the wedding. I want to give my all to Liyah and I hope she knows that.

"Hey baby." I greeted her walking in the room. She was feeding Maurice.

"Hey, how was work?"

"Exhausting. My first elderly couple came today." I said as she chuckled.

"Let me put him to sleep." She said as she was burping him.

"How were the kids today?"

"Fine as usual. CJ is at Keri's and Ciara is in bed." She said as I grabbed some clothes and my towel.

"That's good. I'ma take a quick shower." I said before going to the bathroom adjacent to our room.

*

"Babe, where do you want our wedding?" I asked Liyah. We were laying in bed as she was leaning on me.

"Somewhere warm." She said as I smirked.

"Well, where do you wanna go?" I asked her.

"Let's have it on the beach like in Florida." She said.

"You want sand all on your dress?"

"We can put a sheet down or whatever they're called." She said looking up at me.

"Okay, it's what you want." I said. "Where you want our parents to sit?"

"Let them sit on my side, that way I won't have to see the faces my Daddy makes." She said.

"Like that is any better for me." I chuckled.

"Oh yeah." She said. "Put them on your side then." She sighed. My baby is something else.

"You're something else, you know that?"

"No I am not." She said sitting up looking at me.

"Dramatic self." I laughed. "You look so cute when you wanna play innocent." I said as she smirked.

"Boy, I am cute 24/7." She said laughing.

"Yeah something like that." I said as her jaw dropped.

"What the hell Chris?" She laughed hitting me.

"I still love you." I said as she mugged me. "Come here." I laughed.

"No, you're mean." She said as she folded her arms across her chest.

"I'm playing with you babe." I laughed as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Shut up." She mumbled as I pulled her towards me.

"I love you." I said.

"Sure you do." She said.

"Woman." I said smacking my lips. "You better tell me you love me."

"Or what?" She looked at me smirking.

"I'ma tear yo ass up." I said.

"You wish." She said looking at me. "I love you Christopher." She said before pecking my lips and then snuggling up to me. Ol tired self.

********

Aaliyah

I woke up in Chris' arms. I swear I love the feeling of waking up in his arms. Making me feel loved, appreciated and wanted. Chris is one of a kind, being that he is only 25 and this mature makes me adore him even more. I wouldn't trade him for anything in this world, the man is simply amazing.

"Don't go." He said as I escaped his grasp.

"I have to go to check on the Ciara." I smiled at him as he stretched. Tall self.

"I'm coming too." He said as he got up. We both went to Ciara's room after he picked up Maurice. I'm surprised Maurice sleeps through the night, most babies be all fussy.

"Daddy!" Ciara shouted when he walked in behind me.

"What's Daddy's baby doing?" He asked. I love their bond. With Ciara being Chris' little girl I know he'll do anything in his power to protect her. Just an amazing father all around.

"I missed you Daddy." She said hugging his legs.

"I missed you too baby." He said.

"Wanna help me make breakfast?" I asked Ciara.

"Yes Mommy." She said smiling showing her missing teeth. She was just too cute, I wish that Ciara was mine so bad. This little girl just brings life to the house hold, especially when I first met her. Just full of energy since she could crawl.

"Look at both of Daddy's girls working." Chris said laughing as I looked at him. He was feeding Maurice a bottle and it just reminded me of how he was when he first saw CJ.

"Look at my babies." I cooed as Chris looked up.

"He can eat Liyah, should I feed him the whole bottle?" Chris asked.

"Yes Chris." I laughed. "The bottles not even that big."

"For him it is." He said.

"Just make sure you burp him when you're done feeding him." I said as the door opened up and Trey and Keri walked in with the kids.

"Mommy!" CJ screamed as he ran into my legs. Mama's baby.

"Hey baby." I smiled picking him up.

"I wuv you Mommy." CJ said as I put him down.

"Your son a titty baby Chris." Trey said walking past me.

"Excuse you Trey." I said as he started laughing.

"It's all cool. He won't be for long once Liyah stops babying him." Chris said.

"When is that?" Trey asked.

"Tremaine, I'm about two seconds from sticking this spoon upside your head." I said as he started laughing.

"I love you too Liyah." Trey said as I looked over at Keri who was oddly quiet. "Wassup Keri?" I asked.

"Nothing. Need any help?" She asked as she washed her hands.

"You can get the plates." I said.

**************************
Idk if I'ma do a wedding chapter anytime soon, I might, but I'm not sure. I don't have any ideas or any ideas of what I want to do with one. Buuuuuuuuut,

Comment

Comment

Comment

& Vote!