I Don't Wanna Be

Chris

I can't believe this! A friendly lunch and a few sessions and she talking bout we having an affair. I would never cheat on Liyah. That just ain't me. I know how it feels and I don't want her to experience it. I walked in the door of our home, closing the door behind me and locking it. It was quiet, which meant the kids were sleep. I took off my jackets and tossed them on the back of the couch. Next thing were my shoes. I headed up the stairs to the bedroom both Liyah and I share. She had just gotten out of the tub I guess because she was in a towel.

"Hey baby." I said walking towards my drawers.

"Hey my love. I'm glad you're home, you had me worried about you." She said walking up to me.

"My bad." I kissed her lips. "I just got carried away at work."

"Is this about Tremaine and LaLa?" She questioned. Normally I wouldn't lie, but there was nothing done, so why bring it up?

"Yeah. I don't wanna talk about it though. Keep what is going on behind the door of my office." I said walking towards the bathroom.

"Fine with that." I heard her say.

"All you need to worry about is taking care of my child. Don't worry about all this unneccessary crap." I said before getting in the shower. That was cool. I'm actually glad she is pregnant again. Full of smiles and she just glows. After I was finished with my shower, I walked in the room and found Liyah knocked. She had on one of my many t-shirts she takes and she just looked so beautiful. I wasn't tired yet, so I decided on doing some work on my computer.

*

The Next Morning

"Here's your coffee babe." I said handing Liyah her cup. I had just came back from the store and got Liyah some Starbucks.

"Thanks." She said looking through some papers.

"What are those?" I asked as I gave the kids their food.

"Nothing. Just junk." She chuckled lightly and put the paper back in the envelope.

"Okay. Well, I'ma go to the gym with Trey. I'll see you later." I said before pecking her lips and leaving.

"So this girl you talking about? Does Liyah know about her?" Trey asked lifting weights. We were in the gym at his new house.

"No."

"You gonna tell her about her?"

"This female ain't carrying my child man. I know for a fact. I didn't sleep with her or anything." I said before sighing. "I would never cheat on Liyah."

"I wouldn't want you too either." He said dropping the weights. "I made the dumbest decision of my life cheating on Keri. Now I can't even sleep in my own house. I barely see TJ and Trent. To top it off, she's pregnant." He sighed heavily.

"I can't imagine how you feel." I said as he sat down on the bench.

"All these females don't compare to her. I'm about to throw away half of my life over an affair." He tossed his towel.

"Look man. Don't give up. Keep trying. Things should get easier. You just gotta weather the storm." I said.

"I don't know if I can handle this storm. It's too much." He said rubbing his forehead. "For once I realized how good I had it. All this time I had the best thing ever and now it's gone."

"Just give it time. I'm sure everything will play out." I said.

"I'm leaving everything to God." He said as he stood up and walked towards the mirror. Staring himseld in the eyes. "I done let the fame get to me." He said still staring in the mirror. I looked at him unable to think of anything to say. He then walked towards the weights again and started lifting.

Man I don't ever want to experience what Trey is experiencing.

********

Aaliyah

I love you to the moon and back, but that doesn't seem like enough for you. You will never understand how much I dread that day. If I could just hold you one more time, kiss your soft lips, and she that beautiful smile, you would make my day. I told you you were my first and I hope you believe me.

     Love Carmelo

I couldn't even grasp it. Why does he insist on coming back when I am happy? I once loved him, but since we went our seperate ways and I met Chris, things have changed.

"Woah Liyah. This is crazy. Why now? Why after so long?" Keri asked.

"I don't even know. I got it in the mail today. I'm glad Chris didn't check the mail today."

"Are you gonna tell Chris?"

"I'm gonna have to. I can't keep this from him."

"How do you think he will take it?"

"I don't even know. I just hope he doesn't flip out."

"He should understand. He looks like an understanding guy." Keri said rubbing her belly.

"I hope. Chris is the sweetest guy ever. I would hate for anything to happen to us." I said.

"He's sweet? Ahhh Liyah! You making me miss Trey." She pouted.

"Wassup with him?"

"Well, I kicked him out. I just feel he needs to be taught a lesson."

"You think it will work?"

"The last thing Trey wants is to lose me and his kids."

"What happened to him? He was like different in high school."

"Fame made him go crazy. All these groupies and dirty people in the industry changed him. They changed my baby." She said sadly.

"Trey wasn't known for this in high school."

"He's changed." She sighed.

"Are you gonna divorce him?"

"He thinks I am. I don't want to though."

"What have the kids been saying?"

"They been asking 'Where is Daddy? Where is Daddy?' and I will not let mine and Trey's issues be seen by the boys."

"Awwwww... They miss him." I said.

"We all do."

*****************************

Quick update! Enjoy!

Comment

Comment

Comment

&&

Vote!