Chosen One's

Chris

"Can you believe this fool is in my house?" I asked Trey as we were in the garage playing some of his newest music he had ready.

"You wasn't the one banging his wife. Think about it from my perspective. My Wife is in there with her and him." Trey said rubbing his head.

"What the hell did Liyah get us into? How the hell did I let that slip my mind?" I asked as we heard screams coming from inside the house. Walking in, Liyah and Keri were beating the brakes off LaLa while everybody in the room seemed to pay no mind.

"You got prices to pay." Keri said as she headbutted her.

I jumped out my sleep from my nap. It was going on 4 I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, after handling my business, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I got dressed in an all white t shirt with some levi jeans and my He Got Game 13's. I headed downstairs to see the kids watching TV while Liyah was in the kitchen already starting on the food.

"Hey baby. How'd you sleep?" Liyah came up to me kissing me.

"Good. You need any help? I don't want you and Keri doing all the work with you two being pregnant."

"If I need you I'll let you know. They should be here any minute by the way." Liyah said.

"Aight. I'll be watching some toons with the kids." I said grabbing a bottle of water and heading to the living room.

"Hey Daddy!" Ciara said making room for me.

"What up fat heads?" I said sitting down between the two of them. CJ looked like he was ready for a nap.

"Wassup Chris?" Trey walked into the living room with TJ and Trent.

"Wassup? Y'all just got here?"

"Yeah. Looks like little man knocked." He said referring to CJ who had fell asleep.

"Yeah. He ain't have his nap yet."

"Y'all go sit down." Trey said talking to his kids.

"Hey Chris!" Keri said coming in the living room.

"Wassup Keri?" I said looking at her.

"Look at my babies." She said looking at Ciara and CJ before walking back to the kitchen.

"Hey Chris, can I show you something?" Trey asked standing up.

"Wassup?" I questioned.

"It's in the car." He said as I got up and followed him outside. "I've been trying to find the right time to do this."

"Do what?" I questioned.

"In one package, I have a box with a ring in it. In the other package I have papers." He said.

"What kind of papers?" I asked curiously.

"I'm gonna ask Keri to renew our vows. Depending on how it goes, we'll see if those papers are."

"You got divorce papers?"

"They won't be neccessary."

"You damn right they won't be neccessary. Pull your self together Trey. You got a family in there, you and I both know that Keri ain't leaving you, so don't be the asshole and leave her. Especially while she's pregnant with two of your kids."

"I ain't gon leave her alone to take care of my kids. I ain't that nigga. I know not to be that nigga. After seeing my mumma struggle to take care of me and my siblings, that's the last thing I wanna do to her." He said putting the packages up.

"I should let you know that LaLa and Carmelo are gonna be here tonight."

"What the fuck is going on?" He questioned.

"Liyah did it. Maybe then you can prove it all to everybody."

"I know Melo better watch that shit. You think he knows?"

"Naw, he too caught up in the season to even recognize what's going on."

"Hopefully I can keep Keri calm. She not the type to hold her tongue."

"Have fun with that." I said giving him a concerning look.

"Trigga!" Carmelo walked up and dapped Trey.

"What up Melo? I just found out you was coming through. If I would've known we could've brought my uniform." Trey said joking.

"Yeah man. Courts ain't no joke." He said before looking at me. "What up?"

"Dinner should be ready in a few." I said before walking in the house with them following behind me.

*********

Aaliyah

"You invited Carmelo and LaLa?" Keri asked.

"Yes. Now look, don't go crazy and beat the girl. You're better than that. Only reason I invited him is because I want him to know there is no chance of him coming back into my life and being with me."

"Did you ever tell Chris?"

"No, if anything happens tonight though, he'll know."

"Hey babe, your friend Carmelo and his family is here." Chris said walking in.

"Where's Trey?" Keri asked.

"I'm right here." He said coming in the kitchen.

"Stay where I can see you." Keri said.

"Baby, I ain't gon get into anything." Trey said.

"I don't wanna have to put my children in jeopardy." She said grabbing plates.

"Hey Liyah!" Carmelo walked in with LaLa and their son. "You probably already know my Wife LaLa and this is our son Kiyan." He said.

"Hey." I smiled being nice.

"Wassup Keri?" Carmelo then said to Keri.

"Melo." She said walking back out the kitchen.

*****************************

Now I know you probably hate me for this short chapter, but it's to leave your minds wondering what's next. I want these next few chapter to be great, so all I'm asking for is a little time to make them great. Comment and tell me what you guys think is bound to happen next chapter. Let me see if you guys can guess what secrets are to unravel. :)