Chapter 3

Jordan POV -

Yes, the Luke Hemmings, i couldn't believe it, till i got woken up from my dream, YES I SAID MY DREAM!

So basically it wasn't real? How, it felt real to me. I was so confused.

"WAKE UP! YOU'RE TAKING YOUR SISTER TO SCHOOL, GO RUN!" My mother said, i reached out of bed, and decided to get dressed only, since i finished school basically already.

"YOU'RE MINE NOW BITCH!"

I heard someone say

''You're mine now bitch''

I didn't know who it was if they were talking to me or if they were talking to someone else, So like me I decided to investigate and come to find out it was my sister that got those words said to her.

"DON'T HURT ME, PLEASE!" She begged them.

"Excuse me? Do you even know who your talking to like that? That's my sister, not your personal fucking punching bag, if you want to hit someone then it should be me, not my sister. Bitch, i better not hear you say something like that again, understood?" I screamed and was angry with them, who were they to tell my sister this shit?

"NO! STOP LEAVE THEM ALONE JORDAN YOUR GOING TO MAKE THIS SITUATION WORSE! GET OUT LEAVE RIGHT NOW!"

"So you don't want me to stop with the hate your getting? You know your making a poor choice right?" I stated and I could not hesitate to tell her.

"It's just better if you leave them alone, let them deal with their own problems,"

"How old are you bitches? Grow the fuck up and stop bullying my fucking sister, and while your at it, put some clothes on, ya nasty ass sluts,"

I could tell by the face expression that they were not in the mood and they were sad, they didn't say another word, and they left us alone.

"OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH SIS, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!"

"Aye, no one messes with my sister, but seriously start to learn to fend for yourself, because i don't be around each longer you know,"

Her face was puzzled, like she knew what i meant but didn't think it was what i really meant to say to her, when in reality it was what i meant.

Ashley POV -

Did Jordan really say what she said? Of course she did if she wouldn't of said it I wouldn't be worried about her, usually she doesn't care what people or talk about her, but did those people get to her? It couldn't of have, could it?

"Hey sis, i made you some hot chocolate, want some now?"

"Yeah, um sure, why not right?" She giggled, and went to sip her hot chocolate, when she screamed in pain.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT'S WRONG?!?!"

"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WHAT'S WRONG? THE 'HOT' CHOCOLATE IS WHAT'S WRONG, DUMBASS!"

"Is it to hot?"

"Isn't it kind of obvious? Fuck,"

"Sorry, wait till it cools off then,"

I waited for it to cool off, and went on Twitter, i got an unexpected message from Harry saying "how have you been doing lately" i didn't really understand why he wanted to know to be honest, i thought that they would forget about me a lot sooner.

After i read it, I replied with a "Great, how have you been lately?" I lied, i didn't want them to know about me and my mothers relationship were having, because i really don't think they would care anyways.

"JORDAN GET DOWN HERE NOW!"

"Yes? Sam,"

"I'm your mother, don't call me Sam, call me mom, not Sam," she replied with.

"Whatever, it's not like you care about me anyways, so it doesn't even matter to me,"

That's when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

Luke POV -

I decided to surprise Jordan for the week, me and Calum, Ashton, And Michael were gonna go up their and hangout for the week, but i heard her getting yelled at by her mother.

"JORDAN GET DOWN HERE NOW!"

"Yes? Sam,"

"I'm your mother, don't call me Sam, call me mom, not Sam," she replied with.

"Whatever, it's not like you care about me anyways, so it doesn't even matter to me,"

"What's going on here?"

"OH MY GOD LUKE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?! I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!"

"Haha, we missed you too, Jordan. But is it okay if she stay here for the week?"

"Yeah, sure,"

So far i think its going to be a great week.