Chapter 23

Jordan POV -

I haven't seen the boys for 5 weeks now, they're on their tours again, i try and keep up with them, you know like seeing how they're doing?

It's hard not trying to talk to them, cause you know before I talk to them so much but now it's all different. Like I'm not saying that they don't care, at least well I don't think they do.

It's like I want to go on a plane to meet them in Australia but the problem is I don't have enough money, and I don't want to bother them when they're on tour, and plus the other problem is management.

Apparently management thinks I'm a bad influence on the fans and everything and that gives me not to go by them at all times in pictures, nothing that involves social media.

You want to know what I think of that? I think it's downright rude there should be no possible way that I cannot go by them in pictures because if I really wanted to take a picture with them that's my choice, not theirs.

It's annoying because it's like I'm trapped inside of a box, and can't figure my way out it. But instead, I can't go by famous people, that I'm attached too.

Like I said, it's downright rude they're shouldn't be no way that I could not go by them at a point in time, honestly what management says does not bother me, nor will it ever bother me.

"Jordan..?"

"Mo- LUKE!"

"JORDAN!"

"Why in the world are you here?"

"I came to see you, and what you've been up to lately, so? how's your life going without us in it?"

"Great, I've gotten a lot of stuff done lately..

Lies.

"Great! are you having a fun time alone in such a large house?"

"Yeah.. but it can get lonely at times.."

"Wow, so you really miss us that much?"

I gently hit him on the shoulder, knowing he was kidding, but still?

"Luke, you goof ball."

"Not like you though."

I smiled slowly at his response.

"Luke...?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you really here today?"

"I've came to ask you something, something very, very, very important to me.."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Will you be the maid of honor?"

"Excuse me?"

"For my wedding? Didn't anyone tell you this? I'm getting married soon, and I can't hardly wait!"

"Wait.. What?"

I was just so shocked, I couldn't believe him, if he hasn't forgotten about his fans he should definitely think twice about that decision.

But in all seriousness,, all have to say is, hope that rotten bitch burns in hell with her parents.

"Jordan?"

"What?"

"You're answer?"

"Yeah, whatever.."

"Great, so now it's all going to be officially!"

Not for long anyways.

"What Jordan?"

"Oh, nothing, Luke. Just nothing. Till now..."

Luke POV -

Something is mentally wrong with Jordan some days like she is fine the next day she's all mad the next day plotting something something bad.

But in all good news I'm finally getting married and honestly I could not be any happier, I mean who remembers when Zayn got married, everything went good.

I'm pretty sure mine will be the same or if and or butts about it, it will be perfect is what I will call it. Nothing and I mean nothing if Jordan is jealous will try in stand in my way to break anything, i will not break her heart, I will not mess anything up this time.

I cannot going back from being a manwhore, I just want to make sure I passed that level before even try to do anything else of my life.

I wonder if she'll get jealous? It's about time I do something else besides getting people jealous, I mean it's not like I want to anyways, I'm just saying.

I mean even if Jordan is jealous for no reason i'll gladly tell her not to be, so she does not have to worry about anything about me anymore, I'll have someone else, and she'll have hers, plain and simple.

The one thing that I am going to be afraid up tell her is that how I'm marrying her ex-best friend in high school..