Chapter 4

Jordan POV -

I wonder where's One Direction? Are they doing their own shows now? It was so much fun with them though.

"So uh guys is One Direction playing with you guys?"

"What do you mean? One Direction doesn't play anymore,"

My face went red, what did he mean?

"Wait, what do you mean they don't play anymore?"

"There all gone, they barley have any fans anymore, so they quit playing,"

"Well, what are they doing now?"

"Harry? He's back at the Bakery;

Louis? No one knows where he's at;

Liam? He's with his parents;

Niall; He's still his charming self, and still makes everyone else laugh;

Zayn; He's happily married to Perrie, they got Engaged before they quit the band,"

My face was shocked, thinking they wouldn't break up, but they did, and soon i needed to find them, and fast!

"Wait, why do you need to find them fast?"

OH SHIT! DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD!?!?

"Um, really no reasons, but because while you guys were in town, i wanted to fly to them and say hi to them,"

"Why don't you just call then on the phone?"

"Because i want to see their faces when i say it,"

Seriously, i couldn't believe that they broke up, i thought that they would never break up, even if they did, i wished they'd stayed together, you know like they're still in the band, but just not playing anymore.

It's shocking thinking they actually broke up, cause you know, you'd never think that this band would, or any other bands would.

But sometimes things happen, i just didn't want it to happen to my favorite band of all time.

"So, guys do you guys talk to each other?"

"A few months ago, we haven't really gotten time, with all the fame that hit us,"

I wanted to cry, because even when they were a band, they'd always keep in touch with each other, no matter what happens.

"Oh, so do you know if they ever hangout with each anymore?"

"No, Zayn never does because he's married, and he's happy with Perrie, Harry doesn't really because the Bakery doesn't really let him, Liam, Louis, And Niall i really don't know about,"

I felt water going down my cheeks, and it was pretty embarrassing to me.

"OH MY GOD! DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG!?!?"

"No, you're fine, it's just i never thought they would ever even try to do that before,"

"Well, it happens sometimes, maybe one day we'll all get to together, just like old times,"

"Wait, what about Eleanor?"

"Oh, her? She died in a plane crash last year, Louis was Devastated about it, he still hasn't moved on yet, he barley even thinks anymore,"

"Does he even eat?"

"Yes, 7 times a week, he still hasn't forgot about that,"

"What about Niall?"

"He had a girlfriend, but she cheated on him with some other boy, he's barley getting over it, he barley even eats anymore, he really doesn't hangout with the boys anymore because of those reasons,"

"What about Liam?"

"Oh him? He got hate because of his girlfriend, and that's what made him sick of the fans, and then he was the first one to quit the band,"

"Harry?"

"Harry? He's still going fine, the only thing that eats him alive, is that the band broke up so soon, and he wants them back together again, he hates the Bakery,"

"I already know about Zayn, so-"

"There is one thing that you haven't gotten told yet, "

"What is it now?"

"Louis, almost killed himself, just for Eleanor, The only person knew how to stop him, was Harry, because he's the only one that barley even knows how to keep the band together,"

"Maybe he doesn't, but i do,"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you know exactly where they're at?"

"Well of corse i do,"

"Great, I'll start packing, while all of you, wait for me downstairs, understood?"

"Uh, yeah sure,"

I finished packing after about 15 minutes, and ran down the stairs and out the doors.

"Are you guys ready to find them?"

"Well yeah,"

Soon, I'll be making another happy ending for these boys, once again.