Chapter 25

After a long day I decided to go on the Internet, you know just to relax and watch people be idiots, for the rest of two hours.

Usually I'm really never on the Internet but when I am I'm getting down to business, honestly I can't stand being on the Internet but what I had to do something I had to get done with rather i liked it or not.

Now, you might think that I'm being a stupid bitch but whatever it takes for them to break u, I'll make sure it happens, trust me, I'm not going down without a fight.

Luke thinks he can try and manipulate me? by dating someone else I know from high school and is about to get married with her is stupid, he supposed to be with me not her, ME.

He's being a dick, and I don't handle it much longer anymore, like are you serious? I hope his fans get his 'vibe' or whatever you call it.

I finally decided to go on Twitter for two minutes to check up, you know? like what's up today?

I read all these mean nasty comments that she's gotten, but hey, that's your opinion right? what could possibly go wrong? besides me trying to stop them from getting married because I will not be the bridesmaid for that wedding, not happening!

"VictoriaFond: Ew, look at this chick!"

And the bitch thinks she perfect? seriously what the fuck is wrong with her now? making fun of someone?

"VictoriaFond: & Jordannxo: excuse me but your a bitch, making fun of someone like that? the fuck is wrong with you?"

Instantly I got like over 273 retweets and favorites! I could not believe my eyes!

Then the bitch commented back.

"VictoriaFond: Excuse me but who the hell are you to call me a bitch like this? Why did like ever date you anyways?"

I couldn't believe what I've just read. Seriously, this bitch is going down tonight!

--

"Ew, it's you again ?!"

"Excuse me, hoe?"

"what did you just call me, little bitch?"

Victoria thought I was kidding but obviously I was not, honestly I would not call someone a hoe if they weren't one but my best friends from high school and my ex? Most definitely she is a hoe.

"THATS IT!"

She threw me onto the tables, broke in the table in half, because yanno, she's a fat ass and feels the need to tell me I'm a 'little bitch' so.

I finally got up, and threw her in the wall and then ran back into a table that another one broke in half, I didn't give a fuck anymore, I WAS beating that bitches ass tonight!

"STOP BOTH OF YOU NOW!"

"Maybe with the indented face she'll look even more fucking perfect! because you know, it's not like you even care about my feelings anymore, right Luke?"

"Excuse me Jordan? honestly, I do, you just don't give me enough time, ISNT THAT BETTER FOR YOU!? START FUCKING CRYING I DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE!!"

"You know what? I don't have too, I'm done with you, and everyone. NO ONE will have to speak to me anymore, not even my own damn mother!!!"

"Okay? like I give a fuck, honestly.."

"Trust me, you will when you find out. Mark my word, Luke Hemmings.."

"Whatever?"

I WAS DONE!! NO MORE SPEAKING TO ANYONE, I WAS FINISHED!!

that's it I guess, I'm killing myself..

Goodbye....