Chapter 9

Jordan POV -

"Are you going go to come down here, Jordan?"

"Uh, yeah whatever,"

I hope The Lord that all of them are okay, what if Luke doesn't make it? What will happen to me and the boys? And One Direction?

No, Jordan think straight, not wrong. He's going to be fine, he'll come out in know time.

Quickly i grab my keys off the table, and start heading outside, when my mother heads in,

"Where are you going young lady?"

"To the hospital, to see if Luke's okay, he's in critical condition, is it okay if i go there?"

"Yeah, BUT BE HOME IN AN HOUR, AND CALL ME TO SEE IF HE'S OKAY, OKAY DARLING?"

"Uh, yeah sure?"

I didn't understand why my moms being so nice to me now? Did something change her? What happened to her?

I drove off with my mom waving her hands goodbye, i looked dumb, and confused.

I picked my parking, and ran inside saying where's Luke's Hemmings room? And with that she gave me his room, when i walked in, tears were forming from my eyes.

Him and Calum were hurt, Luke was the worst, but Calum was wake, Luke wasn't, but yet, or was he ever going to wake up?

"OH MY GOD LUKEY! PLEASE WAKE UP, PLEASE?"

"Shh, it's okay, Jordan, come here,"

With that, Ashton held me tight, and wouldn't let go till i let go, to be honest, i liked him, but do i trust him?

"THANK YOU ASHTON, IT REALLY MEANS ALOT TO ME!"

"Really? I've never heard you say that before,"

"Well it's true, what happened? How did this happen to him?"

"Well, he was talking about you.."

"Wait what? Why me?" I tried getting it all out, but Ashton still held me closer.

"Yeah, he said you basically hated him, and he wasn't paying attention to where he was going, and he ran into a tree and he flew upwards..."

"What? NO LUKE I WOULD EVER NEVER HATE YOU FOR ANYTHING!"

I tried screaming but he wouldn't reply, obviously i wouldn't understand he wouldn't speak.

"Can we all have a group hug please? I know we haven't had one of those in awhile," I cried into Ashton's arms, he just held me tighter.

To be honest it felt just right, i couldn't believe i doubted him 2 years ago, he gives the best hugs yet.

"Guys, I'm sorry but you guys have to go somewhere for right now,"

"Sweetie, is this your boyfriend or something?"

I looked at her, confused, and worried. I wanted to reply, but i couldn't just yet.

Do people think we're a couple or something?

"I'm sorry, what? We're not,"

"Oh, well you'd be a cute couple,"

Oh.

"Well, were just friends, that's it,"

Luke POV -

I heard what Jordan said

"Were just friends"

That's bullshit! Obviously, it's clearly right their that she likes me.

Wait, I'm going to wake up.

I mean, lolwut?

"LUKEY YOU'RE AWAKE!?!?"

That's when Jordan ran to my bed side.

"OH MY GOSH LUKE! THANK GOD YOUR OKAY NOW!"

"Well, I'm not really okay.."

"What's on your mind right now?"

"You,"

She blushed, i don't know why though, i meant it as I'm upset with her.

"Really aw thank you Luke!"

"No, i mean i heard what you said about me, that were just going to be friends? I thought we had something going? Guess not, now if you'll excuse me the nice nurse wants to help out,"

DRAMA GUYS! READ THE CHAPTER TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS, ARE YOU IN ON THIS?!

NO, BUT SERIOUSLY READ THIS WHOLE ENTIRE THING FROM CHAPTER 1 TILL THE FUTURE.

I LOVE YOU GUYS, GO AWAY NOW.