Chapter 13

Jordan POV -

I haven't seen or heard when the boys or 5SOS, i heard from Niall, and Liam, that's it basically.

It's been two weeks without them, i don't think i can last another day without them, But frankly I've made my choice and I'll stick with that, till i hear an apology from one of them.

But if they don't want to give me an apology that I will ensure you that I will not be speaking to them matter how many days, weeks, months, years it takes, I can wait.

I miss them, a lot to be honest, like seriously why does he want me to get mad? Because it's actually working now.

It works because he find the littlest things to get me mad and when he does he likes to feed off of what i say, and it annoys me so much, like really? I hate the fact that they think that they're so much better then me because they get what they want.

I mean like they get everything they want in no time! why? because they're famous they're bigger now, they're a bigger boy band or whatever.

I can't stand it to be honest it eats me alive, And what it does it feels like I could hit someone straight in the face, and not even care about it.

Want to know why? Because lately I've had enough of there bulk shit they make me put up with, You know something that were always there to get old after awhile of dealing with it.

*

It's been 4 weeks without them, Honestly my moods changed a lot and that is a good thing, Because I don't have so much stress around me and so much drama to deal with, after awhile it gets old, a lot more, and people can't stand it much longer anymore.

But seriously, what do you think i should do? I mean I haven't talked to any of them in awhile but I do still miss them, a lot. At least Ashton, or Calum so i know how Luke's doing.

To Calum:

Hey uh, I know we haven't talked in like 4 or 5 weeks but I just want to know that uh, how is Luke doing? No harm done Cal?

From Calum:

Yeah, Luke is doing fine and yeah if you're wondering so is the band, anything else to say now?

That's weird, what's wrong with him now? He's always nice to everyone.

Calum POV -

I got a text from Jordan, i decided to open it.

From Jordan:

Hey uh, I know we haven't talked in like 4 or 5 weeks but I just want to know that uh, how is Luke doing? No harm done Cal?

To Jordan:

Yeah, Luke is doing fine and yeah if you're wondering so is the band, anything else to say now?

From Jordan:

Uh, nothing. Just wondering how you guys are doing lately, is anything wrong with you Cal, cause you know i like to worry about you a lot.

To Jordan: Yeah, everything is fine, like i said, the bands fine, that's it?

From Jordan:

Umm. Yeah, sure. Bye Cal.

I got the last message and decided to set my phone down, to see how Luke really is doing lately.

"Luke, are you alright in there?"

"Uh, yeah I'm fine, and you?"

I decided to walk into his room, and...

*

"Luke, are you alright in there?"

"Uh, yeah I'm fine, and you?"

I opened the door, and i found Luke basically on the floor crying his eyes out.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT'S WRONG LUKE?!?!"

"It's Jordan, l need her, a lot, NOW!"

"You don't! Remember?!?!?"

"Oh yeah, thanks bud."

But, i think i really do need her, more then before, ever.