Chapter 14

Jordan POV -

It's been 7 weeks without him, I'm starting to get worried, I've heard about them on the radio a few times, that was 1 week ago though.

Do I think they're doing better without me?

Yes.

Actually it haunts me every single day, I can't eat, or even sleep. It's hard not to think about it when you're always there about it.

It's weird because they've never been on my mind is much as they are now and they were before. I don't think I can get over this soon, If I could get them back I would I take any chance that i her, i wouldn't pass it up any day.

And now to them I'm nothing and it disappoints me but to me there still everything to me and you know what we might have our fights but they're still always be my friends, I've have since i was 14 years old.

And yeah maybe they don't like each other right now but hopefully will get back together as a family because now they're the only things that I can count on sometimes I don't have anyone but myself to count on, But when they know that they need me I hope to be there.

From Ashton:

Hey um, how is it going lately?

To Ashton:

Oh hey, good... actually, and you?

I lied.

He hates you, why do you even spend your time on him anyways?

From Ashton:

Great, actually! The bands getting better at the guitar, and Luke's getting better at singing, how's yours been lately?

To Ashton:

Oh you know, living that life, joining my days while they last as much as they can.

Lies. Lies. Lies.

See Luke's going better without you, can't you understand that?

From Ashton:

great! gotta go now, gave fun though.

To Ashton:

Yeah, I will..

More lies.

Seriously, you're already hurting them enough now, leave them alone!

The guilt was eating me alive I could not stand this anymore.

To Luke:

Hey, the boys are saying your doing a great job, keep it up, Lukey!

I knew he would not write back, but I just had to let him know that, it seems like eveything is my fault, i don't blame them for hating on me anyways.

From Calum:

Why are you texting Luke? I thought you two were done with each other? Or am i not getting any information again? 

To Calum: 

No, No, No. You got it all wrong, Calum.. We are JUST friends, unless he thinks different, but i highly doubt it, so no nothings going on with us, so just chill out? 

From Calum: 

Good because by now you should understand that DOES NOT like you anymore, and that he moved on in his life, He asked for you like 5 weeks ago, its been a month, get over him now, seriously.

See, You're old best friend doesn't even care about you anymore, care to move on now? 

Every single word he said was true, at least to Luke it was, i can't move on now, Ashton's my only person left, i don't even think Michael cares anymore either. 

Whats wrong with me? 

Do i offended anyone? 

Do i look weird to anyone?

Everyone should know, I'm not perfect to anyone, and i don't try. 

You know what you should try? Killing yourself. NO ONE would notice anyways.

My head? Yeah, I got depression once again, because of them. Should i tell them? No, and i won't.

Don't try and ingore me, I'm the person in your head, listen to me, no one else. 

But, to be honest, i think i've had enough of this shit now! 

*

From Luke: 

I texted you to tell you i need my shirt from your house, bring it to me maybe?

He wants me to drive to California to give him one fucking shirt? Are you fucking kidding me? 

To Luke: 

Why can't you? You've got the money, I don't. 

From Luke: 

Fine, then i'll buy a new one, i didn't really care for that after you used it anyways, bye. 

That hurt, alot. 

Why does it hurt? Because you know its true, right?

What about he driving to my house me getting him his fucking shirt, and then fucking leaving again? its not that hard to understand.

I would, if i had money to do it.

Excuse me? You HAVE the money to do, mores lies now? 

My head is hurting like hell too, that doesn't help me, what can it help then?

You wanna know what can help? Committing Suicide, That is what helps, and reserach says it does alot in action, you should try it, it really does help you. 

Why can't i still be friends with them? i don't understand what i've done wrong here anymore.

Don't you remember? The day he didn't start something with you, and you did start something with him, and blamed it on him? Maybe thats the reason half of them aren't speaking to you, and FYI, I doubt that they'd want to even consider being friends with you again.

Is something wrong with me?

Yes, EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU!

My head just got wrose and worse every second of the minute. 

Didn't you hear me say it the first time? YOU NEED to committ suicde now, none of the boys care of you anyways, the world would be better without you.