Chapter 11

Jordan POV -

Liam isn't someone that will give you bad information, it's true to be honest.

"Uh.. Liam?"

"Yeah, Jordan?"

"Remember.. Uh-h"

"Yeah? I remember, just let your heart talk about what you want, if you want to be with Luke, then tell him, don't worry about anyone else,"

"What abou-"

"Remember, don't worry about anyone else, if you love him, tell him, it's simple, like 1 2 3,"

See what I mean? He gets to the point, i love him like that, he's right on with everything.

"Thank you Liam, this is why your my favorite when it comes to talking to someone about something serious.

~

"Uh, Luke?"

"What can i help you with? Wait, what do you want from me?"

"I want to say I'm so sorry for saying what I said, you mean more to me than anybody else that I've know, Luke and I'm NOT letting you go, wanna know why?"

"Ugh, why?"

"This is why, Luke,"

Soon i grabbed him, and pushed him against me, and kissed him. And I mumbled 'I love you Luke Hemmings'

"That's why, Luke,"

And soon again are lips crashed again, obviously i wouldn't let go of him.

"Luke, ok stop now, i love you too," I joked with him.

"Jordan, will you be my girlfriend please?"

"Uh.. Umm..."

"I'll give you time to think though,"

I thought, maybe.

But, there's one problem...

ASHTON!

I LIKE HIM AS WELL!

~

It's been 3 days since Luke has asked me, their back on tour, but they gave me their new numbers.

Lately I've been thinking about what Luke said the day before he left the hospital, i mean i kind of like Ashton, but i really like Luke, i don't know what to do, honestly.

"Uhh, Ashton?"

"Yeah, Jordan?"

"I like Luke, I'm going to date him, is it okay with you?"

I know what I sound like, but i don't want anything to happen like 2 years old, remember?

"Yeah, I don't care, go for it!"

"Are you sure?"

"YEAH GO AHEAD JORDAN!" He sounded excited for some reason.

"Oh thanks, Ashton!"

~

"Hey uh, Luke?"

"Yeaah-h"

"What's wrong?"

"It's my dog,"

"What's wrong with your dog, Luke?"

"He has a Tumor..."