Disclaimer

READ THIS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

This is a work of fiction. Characters, names, places, events, business, or any incident that may look like or sound like with other stories are purely coincidental. Whatever series or action would be produced are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious behavior.

Copyright © 2021

All rights reserved. No part of this story maybe produced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.
Plagiarism is a crime.

WARNING

The author of this story is not a professional. If you notice typos, grammatically incorrect phrases, and any instance that is misused or misapplied on the other way around, be professional by having initiative of evaluating the messages and ideas.

If you haven't noticed yet, yes, this is an LGBT+ story where two biological men falls in love with each other. If you are not into this kind of content, I suggest that you leave this story immediately. But if you would like to try this kind of story then you may proceed to the next page.

I would also like to warn you about the graphic contents inside. Scenes in some chapters may contain sex, brutality, violence, foul words, taboo, and such things that are deeply describe and written. If you are sensitive in these kind of things, I suggest that you skip ot leave it.

NOTE

Please. I know that this story is not for everyone and I'm fully aware of that. That is why I'm telling y'all the warnings and reminders before reading this story so that we can avoid any conflict. I do not encourage y'all to practice what you're about to read. This story is fictitious and I don't encourage y'all to do any bad stuffs. I just want to share this story of mine that has been hidden in the back of my head for so long. Please don't inconvenience yourself by taking this story too seriously. This is a fictitious story.

Photo used in this story is not mine. The story cover is edited by someone I know. Credits goes to the rightful owner.

Final Note

You have been warned and reminded. Thank your for choosing this story and enjoy.

Story Started: June 12, 2021 (12:07 p.m.)