Nicknames/Explanations part 3

(Photo by: Hipster pein)
IMPORTANT AN AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!!
(Last time on Back in Time)

"You said your last goodbyes and you died, sealing Kurama in your son..." Everyone but my team was confused on the name, and my dad looked guilty on it but looked back up at me when I said the next two words
"In me..."

(Now on Back in Time)

Sasuke's POV:

I watched the shocked faces of everyone on the old team seven, with the exception of Obito for some odd random reason. My question was soon answered when Obito said in a loud voice "I KNEW IT!!! I knew that he's your son!"

Chibi Kakashi whipped his head around to look at Obito. "Dobe! How could you know that the smaller version... of.... Sensei..... is...... his....... son........" Kakashi's voice faded at the end in realization. We all sat there for a moment before little Sensei face-palmed and said "Damn."

We all started laughing, or in mine and Sakura's case, chuckling and giggling loudly. "HEY!" Obito yelled stopping all our laughing, it looked like he was freaking out. I tilted my head diagonaly slightly in confusion (a habit I picked up from Naruto). "Kakashi," He said alternating a hand between the future and the past Kakashi's before lifting up his other hand to point at both of them at the same time. "Both of them! LAUGHED!"

Laughter filled the clearing for the second time that evening before it settled down again and I sighed, realizing I was the only one in the group who had not told something important. I leaned back looking to the right at Naruto who was sitting next to me. "Hey Ruto!"

Naruto turned his head to look at me with a questioning look, same with Sakura and Kakashi-Sensei. "What did you call me?" said Naruto while blinking. "I gave you a nick-name. why?" I asked back. He tilted his head a little and put on a mischievous grin as he said "Does everyone else get nick-names?" I shrugged my shoulders and said in a lazy voice "Sure." I raised an arm and moved it from the person closest to me to the person farthest. "Ruto, Kura, and Kashi." Kura giggled and pointed at me. "That means you're Suke!"

"Anyways, back to my question, what am I gonna tell about? The massacre? Akatsuki? Fourth Shinobi War? My defection?" Naruto shook his head and laughed lightly. "Ask you self this Suke," I smiled at the nick-name "What do all those things have in common?" I though for a moment and pieced together the puzzle as I realized what a stupid question  I just asked, the second and fourth one will have Itachi, and that has so much to do with the massacre. The Fourth Shinobi War will bring up questions on the Uchiha one way or another, so... Massacre it is!

I signed as I started to explained it all.

"Basically what happened was the Uchiha started planing a coup because they were blamed for the nine-tails attack on the village." I began, sounding and feeling bored. "Six years after I was born, the plan was set in to action. A couple days before the attack was set to happen, my big brother Itachi started acting different. I was too young to understand what was going on, therefore I was left out of the loop of the evil schemes my family was plotting. But what no one knew, was there was another at work, Donzo planed to kill the entire clan, Itachi decided to take the fall but he arranged for me to be kept alive." I finished with a happy smile on my face for what my brother did for me.

Someone hit the back of my head and I lurched forward slightly as I looked at the culprit...

Naruto...

I turned to glare at my best friend/rival. "What was that for dobe!" He looked at me with an equally hard glare. "Explained more... Teme!" I signed as my eyes went dark and I carried on to more dark parts of the story.

"I came home late at night because I was kept in at school, as I ran into the compound I noticed everything was quite, too quite. That and also all the lights were out, it was a least another hour before the lights usually get turned out, so I got suspicious and went inside." My eyes narrowed as the memories surfaced to the top of my mind, I felt my face darken considerably and the old team 7 genin started to sweat a bit.

"I could feel someone watching me as I walked towards the main road but when I looked around I saw no one, so I turned onto the main road." I stared at the yellow flash with cold and dark eyes and made eye contact with him. "There were bodies, everywhere, I passed people I talked to that morning, I passed children and elders as I ran towards my house. Do you know the pain, of having to walk into your house only to find your parents dead with the person you looked up to, your older sibling, standing above them with a bloody katana? Well, that's the sight I walked into when I entered the room. *Chuckles* It's kind of funny you know." I state as I lean back and make eye contact with Obito. "The only Uchihas alive by the time it was all over, was Itachi, You and me. But everyone though you were dead, Itachi left the village and became a rouge ninja to spy on the Akatsuki, an organization that you were part of, then I went and killed Itachi, then I accidentally went against his will and started working for you.

I look up at the sky to see it getting dark, I look at sensei. "Hey, Kashi, it's getting dark." He looked back at me as Naruto and Sakura looked at the sky. "Where did the sensei go?" I narrowed my eyes at him and spoke in a rushed tone. "You're not my sensei!"

The next thing we all knew, Kashi was sulking at the edge of the clearing, most of us laughed-or in my case chuckled-but little Kakashi scoffed and started talking in a disapproving tone. "I can't believe I'll act like that when I get older."

Kashi's POV:

"I can't believe I'll act like that when I get older."

I soon as I heard those words I got up, turned around and walked towards my younger self with my head down. When I got there I got down on one knee and looked up at him eye smiling. "When you tend to lose everyone you love before you become 15, then 12 years later you find yourself people you can call family, you kinda open up more." I put my hand on his head and ruffled his hair. I stopped ruffling his hair and got off the ground and went back to my tea- no, family and stood beside them.

I stood there an put my hands in my pockets. "We should rest for the night"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I feel like such a bad person! Well on to the important things!

1) Should I have the time travellers die in the place of team Minato? If yes, then who replaces who?

2)I'M SORRY FOR UPDATING A MONTH AFTER I WAS SUPPOSED TO!!!

3) I honestly don't care if you vote but if you want to that is up to you.

4) I know, Sasuke is a little like Naruto and vice versa but it's just a side of Sasuke and Naruto that we never really see that often.

5) Kashi is Kakashi-sensei and Kakashi is little Kakashi, ok?

Thanks for reading!