The Runaway Groom

Best friends. This is what Vincent taught all they were. Allister thought otherwise.

Allister was a closeted gay, having fears of scrutiny and mockery. He was really good at it, up until Vincent came to his life during their high school years. Since then, hiding what he is and what he feels was really, really tough.

Allister Parker is a normal guy, with a different view on life. He went on into being a pastry chef and opening his own business. Allister, knowing that he is gay, is really head over heels with Vincent, his best friend. Vincent has no idea that his best friend is gay. Them being best friends was his plan all along to get close to him. He doesn’t want Vincent to know his secret intentions. But of what he thought was a full-proof plan of making Vincent fall in love with him, failed when Vincent only see him as his best friends. And Allister has learned to live with that until something came up…

Vincent Salvatore is an average looking guy, having his flaws, much less than others of course. Vincent was the son of a business tycoon, so he was the heir to his father’s throne. But Vincent wants to live a different life. He wants to be an Artist, nothing close to what his parent’s had dreamt him to be. His parent’s had not done anything to stop him from majoring in Arts, saying that he’ll never go heights with the path he chose. And he proved them wrong by graduating on top of their class. So he ventured on to doing what he do best, paint, write songs, poems, and sing. He’s living the life he wanted. But his parents, especially his dad, won’t let him live the life he wanted, but instead the life they believe was meant for him…

Vincent Salvatore is gonna get married!