TRG Chapter 13: Love and its clichés!

Okaaaay! You probably hate me for uploading so late, but hear me out first. Three months ago, I just got accepted in my first ever job. And here I am now, stuck with work and I have less time to update.

I’ve been trying to, but trust me it’s not that easy battling with a Writer’s block and a tiresome day. I will try to update faster but I will not promise.

But for now enjoy this one!

Warning: Sexy scene coming up!  :”>

Featured Character: Vincent! 

Song of the Chapter: Hummingbird Heartbeat by Katy Perry

---------------------------------

Alli’s POV

“Everything after that was kinda how characters in fairy tales or movies fell in love.” Vincent said with the intention of pointing out my love for clichés. “You know, the typical third-party, the parent-hates-who-you-love part, the mushy lines and love scenes, those kinds of things. But those things make you realize that there is a happy every after no matter how weird and how tough things can get, because you have that one person who will stand by you.”

“Vinny!!!” I yelled as I ran to him with no shirt, only me and my pajama pants. “Carry me!!!”

I jumped at him just as he was about to turn around. And he caught me! I locked my legs on his waist as he spins us in the middle of the room.

“You really like having these cliché moments, don’t you?” He asked with a cocked brow.

“And you seem to enjoy it as well.” I quipped before stealing a kiss from him.

His lips wanted more as he chased after I pulled away. With me in his arms, there is no room for me to pull away even more. So, I just gave in.

His hands climbed from my back to the back of my neck. The way his hands trailed across my skin made my body tingle. He pressed his lips deeper into mine.

I let out a moan and that only drove him wild.

He walked towards the sofa and there he dropped me slowly without breaking our kiss. He only broke our kiss only to remove his shirt.

“My, my, my, what a lovely body my boyfriend has.” I commented as I fan myself.

“I could say that myself.” He said as he took a look at my body.

I suddenly blushed and submitted to his stare. I pulled him in and close the gap between our lips again.

Our bodies danced to the rhythm only are hearts can hear. His hands were gliding on my body. Mine were on the back of his head, one is scrunching up his hair, and the other is pressing our lips closer.

And slowly his hands traversed lower, pulling down the fabrics that separate our skins from each other.

As our, now, bare skin touched, electricity coursed through my veins and a loud moan can’t help but slip pass my lips.

Naughty as this boy can be, he just smirked before sucking on my lower lip. More and more the pleasure was building up inside me.

I pushed him up. He was baffled. “If you don’t stop, I might give in.”