TRG Chapter 3: The Inevitable Change

How’d you like it so far? Share some love!

Featured Character: Amanda

Song of the Chapter: Realize by Colbie Caillat

I feel that the song is like 'meh'. What do you think? Any suggestions?

-----------------------------------------------------

Allister’s POV

DING-DONG!

It was the doorbell. GAH! He must be here.

Tonight is the night! I never panicked like this in my life! I’m even wearing a tie for crying out loud.

My heart won’t stop thumping. It’s like it’s gonna pop out of my chest.

I walked to the door and grab a hold on the knob, then there goes another ring of the doorbell. I quickly remove my hand on the knob and cussed. “Fuck!”

I grab a hold of it again and turned the knob, revealing the other person who kept buzzing.

I clasped my chest and sighed. “Oh God, I thought it was Vincent. What do you want Jess? Geez” I groaned, letting her in.

“Can’t a girl see her gay best friend before he totally humiliate himself in front of the love of his life?” She sang without a single bit of care. She’s that blunt or rude, it depends on which side you are on.

That’s typical Jess when she’s in a good mood.  She’s blunt and straight-forward. She likes to be sarcastic, or she is sarcastic, most of the time. She’s funny like that. That’s why I love her. She was my friend from college and from then on we’ve been like brothers and sisters. She met Vincent before and damn sure that she was gonna jump him and hump him if I wasn’t in the room. Did I mention she’s a pervert? She had placed some nasty stuff in my brain that I can’t erase.

“Thanks for being supportive. I really appreciate it.” I rolled my eyes and closed the door.

She made herself at home and sat on the couch. “That’s why I’m here. I’m here to make you feel relaxed and comfortable when you’re with him.” She chimed while having that devious smile on her lips.

“Oh no!” I shook my head and wave my hands at her. “The last time you made me feel that way, I got an intense tightening in the pants. No way are you putting back those images of me and Vincent doing it!” I pointed out. I felt that sensation again as the pictures flashed in my head. I groaned as I held my head between my hands. “UGH!! Make it stop!”

She laughed.

“You are not helping!”

“What do you want me to do? Jerk you off? Sorry I don’t do gay action.” She quipped.

“Ew!” I screeched in disgust, but it did help me out of my little situation.

“Okay we need to get serious now.” She turned to face me as I straightened myself before sitting beside here. “First, get me some cookies. I’m starving.”

“You could’ve said that before I sat down.” I complained but still obeyed.

As I got back with my cookie jar, she bounced at her seat like a little girl. “Here!” I handed her the jar. “Then what?” I asked her to continue.

She opened the jar and grabbed a cookie and bit on it. She moaned with pleasure. “Second is that you should act normal, which I think is the hardest part.”

“Why? I can act normal.” My voice was shaking because of the tension I was feeling.

“See, dead giveaway.” She continued to eat the cookies as if they were popcorn and I was the movie. “The thing is you are so excited about this quote unquote date of yours.” She made air quotations with her free hand.