TRG Chapter 7: Clear as the stormy skies.

HO! HO! HO!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Here's my Christmas gift to everyone! I hope you like it! :D

I’m trying to update while having an immense writer’s block. So pardon me if this is a little crappy.

Featured Character: Allister

Who wouldn't fall in love with this hot piece of meat, right??

Song of the Chapter: Fly with me by the Jonas Brothers

I know it’s a JoBros song yet again, but why not? 

-------------------------------------------------------

Allister’s POV

When you have that one thing that you ever wanted, you finally realize if that something is really worth it.

I don’t even want to know what just happened…

It just did.

“Alli!” Vanessa yelled, irritation is very present in her tone. “What the heck is wrong with you? You know how stupid you made me look back there? Not to mention how you turned my brother into a fool? God! What has gotten into your noggin’?”

I just stood there, unable to defend myself. I don’t even know how to explain myself or where to begin… My eyes wandered into the floor of my apartment. My feet were tapping uncontrollably with an unsteady beat. I was biting my nails in pure tension. I’m… I don’t know…

“Well… Aren’t you at least gonna defend yourself?” She seethed in aggravation. I couldn’t blame her, though. “Say that you didn’t mean it? That it was all a prank on both of us? Cause clearly, I’m shocked! You told me you love him then in came this blonde haired millionaire and you already forgotten my brother, which I want to remind you that you told me that you love him. Or was it already in the past form of the word? LOVED.”  Her rage continued as I stood again in silence. Or should I say guilt.

She paced around my living area and huffed every now and then, releasing excess tension in her system. And by the looks of it she has a lot of it in her.

“Speak dimwit!” She spat.

“I don’t know.” I managed to say.

“That’s it?” She huffed. “I’m so tempted to beat you up right now!” She threatened; biting her lips, clenching her fists, and took a step towards me. She then backed up and sighed.

I feel on the seat behind me.  My face buried in my hands as I groaned in frustration.

It felt right at the moment. I mean he was giving me a chance to live my dream. At first I thought it wasn’t a good idea, but Max got some sense into me. He was giving me an avenue to start a business, with no collateral, just me and him doing business together.

Vincent did the same thing before, but it felt awkward and different when he asked it or at least I thought it was.

It’s too complicated.

Vincent was like the perfect one for me.

Max is someone who made me so comfortable. I feel at ease in his presence. There’s that soothing aura that he has. He had greatly affected me.