TRG Chapter 15: Speak now!

The song that inspired me to write this story is kind of fitting to be the title of the last chapter of this book.

Read on!

Featured Character: AllVin

Song of the Chapter: Speak Now by Taylor Swift

-----------------------------------------------------

"And what I realized when you were gone, was that I'm not a princess, and this ain't a fairy tale, it is our love story"

Allister's POV

This wasn't supposed to happen. Vincent had our lives planned, even if part of that plan was me being his mistress when things go our way. But c'mon who would want to be anyone's mistress?

Vanessa told me just last night that today is going to be the wedding and I don't even have a clue where to go!

Apparently they changed the venue of the wedding and Vanessa is so wasted to even tell me where it was. Until now, it's 8 o'clock in the morning, she's still under the hypnosis of the Vodka.

"Kill me now" I groaned as I paced around the city trying to figure out where they will hold the wedding.

I fished out my phone out my pocket and tried calling Jess to see if Van is already awake

One ring.

Two rings.

But so far things aren't going my way. Even Vincent is not answering his phone.

Figures, he's phone might be taken away from him.

"Shit!" I cussed as I turned to another corner and still, there wasn't a big crowd in front of the Church on 12th street.

I spun on my heel and run to the other side of the road, not even caring for my own life.

The last church in town was on the corner of 4th and 6th street. If the wedding is not being held there then I'm out of clues as to where they might be.

Run.

Pant.

Run.

Heave.

Run.

And it's not there....

I sat down the stairs leading up the church and caught up with my breath.

It's 9 o'clock and I still have no sign of them or the slightest idea as to where they might be.

And as to what would happen in movies in times when all hope was gone, my phone rang.

It was Jess.

"Guess who?"

"Vanessa!" I screamed in my excitement. Guess it wasn't Jess.

See, typical movie scene. Thank God for the cliché moments of my life.

"Yes, and my next question is..." She paused before yelling. "Where the heck are you?"

I had to pull the phone away from my ear. "I searched every church in town and I still have no luck in finding them."

She heaved a sigh. "We still have time. Where are you at?"

"At the church on the corner of 4th and 6th, why?" I said in weak voice.

"Stay where you are and we'll pick you up." She said as she hung the phone up. I sat down on the pavement and waited.