TRG Chapter 1: His Bad news is my Good news

So after you had your dose of drama and romance with Alex’ story, here’s a new story to fill in the fluffy gap in your hearts.

Book two of LITC will come after this book. Hang tight and enjoy.

Hope you’ll love this as much as you love the LITC!

Featured Character: Allister with Alex

(The 2 stories are not merged in this one, I just found this picture and said "Hey this looks like a transition phase picture from LITC to TRG." Again, Alex and Allister lives in 2 different worlds.)

Song of the Chapter: Count on me by Bruno Mars

Just a little shoutout to Killingmeinside! :D Go check her story, "Brother Complex"! It's so good! :D

----------------------------------------------

Allister’s POV

“Dude!” Vincent shouted as he barged in to my house, going directly to where I am, in the kitchen. “You wouldn’t believe what just happened!” He paced back and forth as he ran his hands through his hair, repeatedly.

“What?” I asked as I was pulling out the fresh batch of cookies I baked for my customers. You guessed it, I’m a pastry chef and I sell whatever I bake. Add to that, I’m also an event organizer, nothing big though, just enough to live through the day and enough to save up for my future plans.

I placed the tray on my kitchen counter and let the cookies to cool down.

As Vincent smelled the enticing aroma, he stopped walking and stared at the newly baked treats, while resting his elbows on the counter. “Don’t even think about eating those.” I warned as I prepared another set of ingredients. “So what’s the problem?” I asked as I was preparing the batter.

“I’m getting freaking married!” He boomed as his eyes were dyed red.

If I was drinking while he said that, I’d probably spit it out to his face.

I gaped at him, almost dropping the bowl. Vincent Salvatore is getting married? But he hasn’t even asked me out! To whom shall my best friend slash ultimate crush get married to?

“Are you serious?!” I asked, shocked.

“Do I look like I’m joking?” He said as he pointed at his enraged face.

Suddenly I felt a sting in my heart. Obviously I’m in love with my best friend. Ever since High school I’ve been crushing on him that was the main reason why I wanted to be his friend. Lo and behold here we are now after ten years. Little did he know I’m gay, but I’ve been inside my closet for the longest time.

As you’ve already know, I’m a Pastry chef slash Event Organizer. I’m a busy bee, I know, but I love what I’m doing. Sometimes it gets intoxicating when I have deadlines to meet for an event while I’ll have to bake because of the number of orders piled up. Nonetheless, I love my jobs.

Vincent, on the other hand, is an Arts Major. He excels in most forms of art. He sings, paints, play instruments, and he makes songs and poems. He’s a very deep guy. You can never tell what’s on his mind, unless he’s really happy or really angry. Anyway, Vincent is too well off to be even working as a barista but he still chooses to because of his pride. He doesn’t want any help from his dad. But he can’t avoid the financial help he gets as he has his own account that get money every month from his dad. The guy has some needs as well, so he uses the money for it. Just don’t tell him that I know that. He doesn’t want to talk about it. And whenever he gets his salary he lends it to me, to help me sustain my business and live my dream. I refused accepting it most of the times but he kept on insisting until I accept it or up until we have a fight about it. So we grew tired of all that and I just accepted it without any argument. He’s too sweet, right?