the day after

As last night Clara woke up first for someone who doesn't need to sleep he sleep awfully long. She snuggled against him and kissed his forehead gently. They would do that all the time, than it kicked in she was naked as well was the doctor and memories slowly returned as did the pink colour on her cheeks. She laid her head on his chest listening to his heartsbeats. she looked at him sleep peacefully with his arms around her waist. After fifteen minutes the eleventh woke up and stretched out before he kissed Clara on the lips who happily returned it. She wrapped her arms around his neck. " I love you doctor " she whispered. It took a few moments before a male voice said " I love you to soufflégirl" he whispered softly and she giggled staying in his arms for a while. She broke the silence between them after a while " told you it's a snogbox" she whispered teasingly in his ear. He did one of his hurt faces although he couldn't disagree with her. " oi my Tardis isn't a snogbox for anyone but you" he said placing her hand on his hearts kissing her forehead gently both still covering their body with the blanket.

It was the doctor who removed the blanket around both of them both looking shy down. " perfection " he whispered and held her close to him kissing her lips softly. Clara gave him a questionable look and he pulled away. " do you think we rushed this doctor " she asked quietly and looked down. She gasped as they doctor pulled her on top of him and so she looked at him. Everyone would just lift her chin up but the doctor no the doctor just moved himself to where she was looking at. She blushed " I think we have both holding back for so long Clara our love and passion for each other I think we wouldn't have done it if one of us didn't want it" he said softly and kissed the palm of her hand gently. She blushed and nodded slightly " let's get dressed " she said and kissed his forehead. He smiled at her and hugged her lightly. " let's get dressed" she said and he nodded. Nobody moved and just stared at each other with love and lust in their eyes.

The doctor was the first to make a move pulling her slowly and gently down on his chest kissing her lips tenderly holding her close. Clara kissed back and cupped his cheeks moaning into his mouth letting him know that she wanted him to although the doctor was very bad at taking hints. She signed and grabbed his manhood rubbing the tip with her thumb teasingly a better hint she couldn't give him and he finally got it opening his mouth and slide his tongue in her mouth as her lips parted allowing him entrance. She carried on stroking his manhood getting him hard for her biting her lip lightly. He moaned softly and held her close to him. He smiled at her and moved her head to his manhood and her womanhood to his lips having Clara lay on top of him smiling slightly. She kissed his shaft knowing he wanted that feeling again as his kissed her thighs making her groan. He smirked at her and kissed her clit gently holding her legs spread. Before she knew it she had trouble with bobbing her head as he ate her out moaning loudly still stroking his member. The doctor eventually stopped. He kissed her neck after moving her head to his. She couldn.t wait anymore and put him inside her holding her close to him she started rocking her hips over his member holding her butt. Clara bounced on him moaning loudly feeling his whole length inside her. The doctor pushed Clara on his chest and started thrusting hard inside her both moaning their lips locked on the other. Both screamed the others name as both their climax reached holding each other close. The doctor and Clara both pleased laying in each other's arms. " hmm Clara you're not very good at getting dressed" he whispered teasingly and kissed her ear gently biting it lightly. " oi watch it chin boy you lay exposed enough for me to hurt you " she said although she never could hurt her doctor smiling slightly at him.

The doctor picked her up and walked to the bathroom placing several kisses on her gorgeous face. They showered together well actually Clara was already kissing the doctor just as he turned the water on. Eventually the doctor could pull away after he thought he had snogged enough to shower washing his soufflé girl as she washed her chin boy. After Clara had driven the doctor crazy by placing gently bite marks all over his body. He would have stopped her but he was kinda in an awkward position her knees against his manhood and his back against the cold wall. She went to dry herself passing a towel to the doctor with a small giggle seeing the doctor's face covered with her lipstick and his body with bite marks but she knew he would take revenge or otherwise the Tardis would. They got dressed and tried to open the door in what they succeeded easily in they walked to the console room and saw the Tardis was on full power. The doctor opened the door and saw that they moved to the only place with sun making it a lot easier for the Tardis to refuel herself.

The doctor smiled and held Clara's hand in his and kissed the palm of her hand gently making her giggle. " I'll take you home then Artie and Angie probably will miss you just as Mrs. Mainland and your friends" he said his excitement clearly leaving his face giving her a sad smile as she hugged him lightly " doctor you can jump by whenever you want just let me sleep if you found me sleeping and lay next to me " she said and kissed his cheek gently as the Tardis materialized to the mainland's house as Clara walked to the door to open it but the doctor didn't want her to go yet " come on doctor I'm needed elsewhere you can just come by whene" she was cut off by the doctor's lips pressing on hers " you weren't leaving without a good night's kiss " he whispered opening the door for her. She giggled and walked out of the Tardis " see you " she said and ran into the house smiling brightly.