the good date?

The doctor was running down the stairs of the Tardis smiling he had put a calendar in the Tardis so he could know how long he and Clara were together that was now six months exactly on this day and the doctor decided to bring her to the oldest planet in the universe that stands what was also the most beautiful planet in the universe but that wasn't the point. He walked to his closet and took out a smoking and put it on. He didn't put on a tie this time but his bowtie. The last five times he wore a normal tie and Clara always pulled him with her by the tie. Not that he complains what happened in the Tardis. He walked out of after he was ready to get Clara.

Clara was preparing for their anniversary. The two still hadn't told anyone about their relationship. She got showered and dressed in a white dress the skirt reached until her knees. She had high heels on so she stood higher. She had put some make up on and curled her hair. She walked downstairs going to the door immediately trying not to be seen.

" where are you going Clara" two teenager asked as they got out of the kitchen. She didn't have to answer as a knock was on the door. " out now go make your homework " she said as she opened the door smiling at the doctor who took her hand. Angie and Artie ran to the window as the two lovers got in the Tardis. They saw the doctor's face briefly. Angie giggled and looked at her brother. " this is going through the school so soon" she said smirking and ran to get her mobile.

The doctor looked at her and kissed her lips deeply. " you look just absolutely gorgeous " he whispered and hugged her. She blushed and hugged him back. " you're not so bad yourself" she said softly and kissed his forehead. " you look so gorgeous. We could just skip dinner and go to bed " she whispered seductive seeing him shiver a bit at her seductive tone. He looked at her " Clara please don't you know how bad I am in containing myself in your presence " he said quietly and looked down at the ground. She smiled at him and kissed his lip softly " neither can I when am in yours" she whispered and wrapped her arms around his neck " one hour doctor if I'm not impressed then I'm going to be seductive" she whispered teasingly. " well I have to be quick than because I got something to ask and no not marriage " he said hugging her after he noticed how rude that sounded. " sorry " he said before she kissed him hard. She had started the torture already smirking as she pulled away. He walked to the console and materialized away. Clara was still a tease as she was touching the doctor's back slowly and breath against neck. He looked at her and kissed her lips hard pushing her against the council. " please Clara this is important " he said softly and kissed her nose. She signed and nodded slightly they both got out if the Tardis and Clara looked amazed around holding his hand in hers.

They walked to the table that the doctor placed there. She smiled at him and bites her lip. " Clara I wanted to ask you two things" he said shyly and bites his lips holding her hand in his shakenly. She smiled slightly and nodded. He took a deep breath. " I wanted to ask if you wanted to move in with me in the Tardis" he said quietly and looked into her eyes. She giggled and kissed his hand. " I would love to doctor " she said quietly and looked into his sparkling eyes seeing how happy he was and courage it gave him for the next question. " you don't have to answer immediately just take your time. " he said and kissed her temple gently. She giggled and nodded. " Clara I can't lose you not again. I want to travel with you until the end of time and beyond. I'm asking you to consider to become like me to become a time lady" he said and looked into her eyes as she looked into his seeing all kind of different emotions going through him. She bites her lip and thought for a few moments before she smiled at him grabbing his bowtie. " I love you chin boy and I would love to be with you until the end of time but I'm the one who decides when I will be changed" she said and kissed his lips. He nodded and kissed her back holding her close to him.

He smiled at her and pecked her lips softly. " come Clara it's getting colder and soon we will be freezing to dead" he said and grabbed her hand walking to the Tardis. They started kissing each other as the Tardis's doors were shut.