back and waiting

Angie and Artie were sitting on the couch bored mostly Clara would know what to do but she wasn't home. Suddenly they heard a door open and Clara walked in getting immediately hugged by the children. " what happened. why were you so long away." Questions flew around Clara and she sat down on the couch and pulled the two besides her. " the doctor and me were on an ice planet and the Tardis her energy was soaked up so we had to wait but we were locked in the doctor room as he showed me around well we were getting warm from a snowball fight which I won from him. We were stuck for one day just because the Tardis was pushed by the snow on the only spot on the whole planet. The doctor and I spent the whole day mostly sleeping as we couldn't do much else" she said as she didn't want to tell what really happened in the bedroom that was between chinboy and her.

Well Clara told what had happened leaving certain details out of course the doctor was in the tardis he just materialized away he was going to save a planet well he was planning to but he couldn.t stop thinking about Clara. He didn't want to go to her already but he missed her already he hated waiting but he wanted to be fair with her. He decided to fix the Tardis a bit well he thought he got lost in time and it was hours later when the phone rings he hit his head rubbing his forehead " hello ?" he answered hearing a female voice sounding tired. " doctor are you coming over here it's been several days without you calling or visiting" she said anxious the doctor immediately looked at his watch gasping slightly " I'm sorry Clara I think I forgot time well fixing the Tardis and thinking" he said and immediately materialized to her he walked out of the Tardis fixing his bowtie. He walked to the house and knocked on the door until Clara opened the door. The doctor had a smile on his face and hugged her lightly. Clara smirked at him and kissed his forehead gently. " come in doctor I've missed you" she said and they walked into the living room they sat down on the couch " I haven't told anyone about us yet " she whispered in his ear and laid her head on his shoulder " neither did I " he whispered softly and wrapped an arm around her smiling slightly. " but you can tell if you want to " he said softly and kissed her cheek "maybe tomorrow we can tell the mainland's together" she said softly and stood up walking to the kitchen returning with Thea and put on the television the doctor looked at her " I got a Tardis that can go through space and time and you want to watch a movie" he said in disbelieve. She laughed and nodded laying down on the couch her head on his lap. He bruised his fingers through her hair smiling slightly at her as they watched television together .

When the movie finished Clara had fallen asleep and the doctor carried her to bed tucking her in kissing her forehead. He heard her whisper " please stay doctor" she whispered quietly. He couldn't say no to her and took of his shoes and jacket laying down beside her wrapping his arms around her as she laid her head on his chest hearing his hearts beat both smiling drifting asleep. Clara had a nightmare about her saving the doctor but she died she was in a dalek asylum and the doctor tried to save her but she was trapped inside a dalek. She screamed awake as she died in her dream. The doctor jerked awake and looked at Clara hugging her immediately. She cried into his chest and he rubbed her back gently telling it's alright. It took a while before Clara felt back asleep along with the eleventh.

In the morning the doctor held Clara in his arms as they slept. Clara had her head on the doctor's chest her hand on his bowtie. It was time for Artie and Angie to go to school but they would mostly discuss with Clara about going out after school with friends. Angie ran upstairs to Clara's bedroom gasping as she saw the doctor and Clara in each other's arms. She smirked at her and let them be already having a picture of them to blackmail her a bit for going on an adventure in the Tardis or going to the mall. She ran down and left a note about being back late from school.

The doctor and Clara both woke up smiling at each other. " hmm my Clara how did you sleep" he whispered quietly snuggling against her. She wrapped her arms around him " I slept well but my morning could be much better" she whispered teasingly. The doctor just stared blankly at her as he didn't get what she meant. She signed and kissed him hard on the lip after grabbing his collar pulling him to her. He was in shock first but kissed her eagerly back holding her close to him. She bites his lower lip lightly and licked his lips. The doctor couldn't keep up with her he parted his lips immediately French kissing her starting to take of her shirt as he unbuttoned his shirt moaning into his mouth. She took off his shirt and he unhooked her bra immediately moving his lips down to her breast making her throw her head back moaning wrapping her arms around his head " ohw doctor " she felt her nipples erect as his lips sucked on them both not wanting him to stop. He gave her breast his full attention. He stopped soon as she laid panting on her back smiling at him " ohw doctor for someone as clueless as you, you can satisfied me like crazy" she said and kissed him hard. He held her close and poked her nose " I love you too Clara " he whispered and kissed her softly.

The two of them got dressed and walkeddownstairs they had breakfast together. The doctor was the first in the kitchenand had made fish fingers and custard. Clara signed as he had preparedbreakfast before she could make toast or anything. The doctor pushed Clara onthe couch and sat beside her eating fish finger and custard feeding her when heate one. Surprisingly it was delicious but odd but he ate it anyways. Shesnuggled against him. " isn't there a planet to safe today ?" she asked softlyand kissed his cheek gently. He looked at her and smiled " no not really exceptfor a few storms in space nothing dangerous yet" he said and kissed her lipsdeeply holding her close to him. She gasped and kissed him happily backsnuggling against him. She stood up and pulled the doctor by his bowtie withher to the Tardis.

��