moving in

The doctor and Clara were at the mainland's in Clara's room packing and looking at old stuff Clara had. The Doctor found a photo album and was looking through it. He saw photos of Clara when she was still young and got further until he reached pictures of the two of them from their first adventure until a week or two ago. She stopped him as he took a small book. She had a small blush on her cheek. He frowned slightly. " what's wrong Clara why can't I read that book" he asked softly and held her hand. She signed and looked at him. " it's a book I wrote when we started traveling together but it's not about it" she said blushing more keeping the book in her hand. He held her close to him and kissed her lip deeply he took the book when her grip on it was weakened. She yelped trying to get her book back but the doctor had already ran to the other side of the room like a five year old kid.

She signed and got up nervously not wanting him to read it. She ran towards him but he had already open the book and was holding her hands in his so she couldn't take the book. He turned red when he read the first page and looked shocked at Clara before reading out loud knowing they were the only two in the house

' 05-07-13

The doctor took me again on an adventure I have holyday so I can go with him every day what I do.

We traveled to a planet which name I can't remember something like x049-3. We encountered some aliens who wanted the doctor death of course we ran. I hope the doctor doesn't get killed.

We have been traveling together for several months and it's the best thing ever that happened to me but the doctor looks a bit odd at me when I leave like he wants to tell me something but he never does. I hope we travel forever because I don't want to leave the doctor. The Tardis may not like me but the doctor is enough to stay to go through the trouble of finding rooms. I guess I'm falling for him. I know I shouldn't but how could I not. He makes me feel special like I matter to someone and that is him. The doctor I wish he would materialized the Tardis and run out and kiss me like there's no end but that's only fantasy never to be true. Now I just have to think about what we never be feel what I'll never feel.

I keep myself from cornering him against the console and snog him although it's hard but the kisses on the head is enough for now but I think I would eventually unable to stop myself form doing something rash.'

The doctor looked at her as he just took one page the next one was getting a bit steamy to read for him although they have done such things just not how she had written it down in the book. She blushed deeply and saw the book in his pocket. He hugged her lightly " my Clara my dirty girl " he whispered in her ear seductively making her shiver. He smirked at her and continued packing with her holding her close. They put the boxes in the Tardis in their room. They had told everyone in Clara's life that she was moving in with the doctor.

Once Clara had redecorated everything in the room and the doctor said as always " I don't like it" just to tease her but she couldn't see the fun in it so she hit him I the arm. " shall we say goodbye " he asked softly holding her hand. Of course they would visit but not often. Clara didn't mind that but she would still miss them friends family but it was worth it. Mrs. and Mr. mainland with the children and several members from Clara's family. They all hugged except for the doctor and Clara's father as the doctor took his little girl to then unknown. They walked hand in hand into the Tardis when everyone said their goodbyes. The Tardis materialized away and their new adventure begun